HOW TO MAKE PEOPLE THINK YOU'RE WEIRD

Well, this is nothing new. I make too many of these types of chapters anyways, and apparently I have a lot of weird readers ( I know, surprising, right) that say they do the things on these lists and find it appealing, so I thought, hey, why the snickerdoodles not make another???

So yesh :3 Here are 100 ways to make people think you belong in a mental hospital. If you've done something on this list already ... kudos to you my friend c;.

Btw about half of these are copy and pasted from other sites, hence the 'vote like tweet' on some of them. Justa heads up[:

HOW TO MAKE PEOPLE THINK YOU'RE WEIRD

1) Point at someone and shout "You're one of them!" Run and pretend to trip. Crawl away slowly.

2) Look at see through glass and when someone is on the other side shout "OH MY GOD, I'M HIDEOUS!"

3) Run up to someone random on the street and slap them with a loaf of bread.

4) Walk up to a small child that resembles you, and tell them that you are them from the future.

5) Put a dora doll in the middle of Walmart.When someone tries to pick it up yell "SWIPER NO SWIPING".

6) Go to McDonalds and ask for a happy meal with extra happy.

7) Bring a desk on an elevator. When people try to get on ask if they have an appointment.

8) Press 'LOL!' if you like British people 4 their accent 'WAT?!' 4 their jokes,done 4 way they look!

9) Go to petsmart and buy bird seed. Then ask the clerk how long it will take the birds to grow.

10) Go to mcdonalds and ask for directions to burgerking.

11) Go to a libary and ask for a book on how to read.

12) Come late to school and when the teacher asks why say your pet rock had a seizure.

13) Go up to random people at the mall, show them your ID, and say, "HAVE YOU SEEN THIS MAN?!"

14) Run through a police station and yell " I finally escaped from prison!" .

15) Go jump on a random guys back and yell (THE SKY IS FALLING RUN MAN RUN) and see what happens.

16) Go up to a random lady with a daughter and say her son is adorable.

17) Go in a Dressing room at walmart, and yell " OH NO, Theres no toilet paper left !!"

18) Throw a small plastic ball at some body and then yell "get in your ball you stupid pokemon.

19) Dress up as ronald mcdonald and go aplpy for a job at burger king.

20) Hide in a public bathroom stall and when someone walks in, say "Ah young one, Welcome to Narnia."".

21) Buy an ice cream, ask the cashier if they believe in unicorns then squish the cone on your forehead.

22) Make "No Dumping - Violators Will Be Prosecuted" signs and put them in public bathroom stall.

23) Follow strangers around a store and spray everything they touch with disinfectant.

24) Go to a pet shop, point at an employee, and shout "I WANT THAT ONE MOMMY!!!"

25) Fill your mouth with whipped cream, then run down the street screaming "I HAVE RABIES".

26) Go to walmart and hide in a bathroom stall when someone opens it say WELCOME TO NARNIA!!

27) Ring a random doorbell and when they answer just stare at them.