WAT WAT ERMERGERD MOAR RANDOMS!

Hey, you cheeky bastard. (if you know what music video reference that's from.... kudos to you:3)

This took a while bahttt, herewego! Another list of hilatrious things to do when you literally have nothing else to do, soo YEAHHHHHH. List of randoms, my friend!

{QUICK UPDATERS YO}

ik, I havent been on here in a while but ive been immensely busy with life Lols. So uh, I finally got to go to warped tour! I saw man overboard, blessthefall, never shout never, bvb, woe is me, sleeping with sirens, the wonder years, Memphis may fire, crown the empire, chiodos and a few more. I also met bvb, deefizzy,jeffree star, jack vanek, and christofer drew so that was cool I guess. Aaaand yeahh. Ive been sleeping a lot and wasting a lot of time. If thats what you were wondering what I was doing. Ok, on to le randoms!

Find out how hard you would have to throw a peach at a wall for it to explode.

Throw newspapers back at paper boys screaming "THAT'LL TEACH YOU!"

Throw a book at someone's face and say "You've been facebooked!"

Throw yourself at a parked car with a person inside, and yell "I'VE BEEN HIT!".

Lick a cookie until it disappears.

Go to a store hide on a clothes rack when someone comes by try to trip them if its a kid lick them.

Milk a burger.

Figure this out: the next sentence is true. The sentence before is false.

Go up to a friend and say "My imaginary friends say you have serious problem...........".

Get a label maker, and label everything in the room. See what your parents say when they notice.

Knock on random peoples doors and ask what they are having for dinner.

Text a random number that you know their secret.

Do witchcraft on your friends and put spells on them.

Hide in a tree and when people walk by bark like a dog.

Cook as many eggs as you can in a pan at once.

Pretend to choke in class and fall on the floor dramatically.

Put a picture of your dog or cat up on a dating site.

Go up to a friend and say "My imaginary friends say you have serious problem...........".

Go to McDonald's and say "can I have a sad meal" they will be like"dont you mean a happy meal?".

Run into a random classroom during class and shut the door behind you out of breath screaming "THE SMURFS ARE COMING!!!"

Fill water ballons with soap and water and wash your car.

Give kids with cancer company and fun things that they like to make there day better.

Go into a gift shop and ask for your gift.

Ask people "Would you rather be a vegan prostitute or a cannibal nun?".

Jump on someones back and say APOCALYPSE! RUN MAN RUN!

Type in a random number, and when it gets picked up, say "This is a robbery." with dramatic music.

Scream "Unto you a child is born! Go to the barn NOW!!!" at a random person on the street then run.

See if anyone sings along to: "we are farmers bum ba dum ba bum bum bum".

Suck in helium from a balloon and say "Hey it's FREEED!!"

Dress up as a chicken and order chicken wings at KFC.

Run through a store in a jail costume, look behind yourself often, and see if people tackle you.

Scream "Hulk Smash!" in the middle of class while slamming on your desk really hard.

Go on Club Penguin and tell people that you know where they live and that you're coming for them.

Gather a group of 20+ friends in a puiblic random place. Have them pretend you're a huge celebrity and everyone takes pictures with you / begs for autographs / screams. See if anyone else joins in.

Run down the road with whipped cream all over your mouth screaming I have rabies.

Make 100 s'mores. Call your friends and invite them to your s'more barbecue!

At school, see if you can get away with playing The Floor Is Lava for the entire day.

Go to the zoo and ask an employee where are the unicorns.

Shout out "Hey it's One Direction!" in public where there are a load of girls.

Go to a carnival and board a roller coaster next to some random person and RIGHT BEFORE the rollercoaster is about to do a loop, open a bottle of Gatorade and hold on tight to it while it splashes over you and everyone behind you upside down.

Run into a liquor store with a fake gun and ski mask and yell "THIS IS A ROBBERY!" Then take your make off and be like loljk.