Worst Moments to LAUGH

Please, don't do these xD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WORST MOMENTS TO LAUGH

_________________________

When people are sliding off the Titanic.

When/if your gf/bf says she loves you.

When a roller coaster with many people on it breaks mid ride and the carriages go flyinginto a dark abbyss of nothingness.

At the beginning of Bambi

During the war.

When an old man faints in public and you are stuck there trying to revive the guy

During a sermon in church.

When your friend's life is ruined

When a horde of zombies are chasing you inside a hearse and you're riding a hearse full of zombies and you attempt to shoot them like you're a psycho and you ran out of ammo and you used your stick you just picked up from your backyard yesterday and killed the zombies with it and you became infected and became a zombie and you act normally like a gay British idiot who believes that the moon is where he was born and the zombie ate you and you fell down to your death and you died after eating a broccoli and the soul inside your soul went up to heaven and you laughed and asked the angel why the hell does a soul has its own soul and asked why this isn't number one and you got sent to hell and you did like from 66 and you got sent to super hell and did the same and you got sent to super duper hell and died without your spirit rising up and you are dead forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever...

When you realized that your entire family died

While reading a sad, sad story about your friend's history

When your loved one is dying.

During a funeral

When they announced that My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic was cancelled.