Chapter 16 - 'My fiancee, Zhangyang'

Zhangyang is used to eating slowly, but now she feels a little uncomfortable when she is being looked at in a nonchalant manner.

  Ji Xingzhi was dragged out for dinner by a few of his soldiers today. During the last joint exercise, he led the vanguard team and successfully found the enemy's headquarters. With the battle ahead in a stalemate, he overthrew the enemy's command in one fell swoop. Place. The vanguard team was praised in the regiment, and the soldiers who were familiar with him would pull him up no matter what and treat him to a meal.

  This Northeastern dumpling shop is the restaurant they often come to for tooth festivals.

  Before Ji Xingzhi walked in, he saw a familiar figure outside the window.

  He thought he had seen it wrong, but when he looked carefully, he couldn't help but feel a little surprised on his face.

  That beautiful figure is really Zhang Yang.

  Ji Xingzhi has not forgotten the naughty little hand with a black velvet glove that stretched out from the cab in front of his car this morning.

  "Huh? Deputy battalion, look at the two girls by the window. They look so pretty, especially the one with long hair and a skirt. She's so pretty." While Ji Xingzhi was still looking at Zhangyang, he heard the soldier beside him say excitedly.

  Say.

  Most of his soldiers were in their early twenties, the age when they wanted to pursue girls passionately. When you see a young and beautiful girl, you can't help but look at her twice. It's human nature.

  Before Ji Xingzhi said anything, another soldier with a short hair next to him spoke first: "Hey, someone passed by. Holy shit, isn't he the playboy next door?" 

"Hey, Zhao Jianmin." The one who praised Zhangyang's good looks at first The big man Ma Hai spoke and sneered. But since Ji Xingzhi was still beside them, they couldn't say much.

  When Ji Xingzhi heard Zhao Jianmin's name, he was somewhat impressed. When I first came from this place, I was a thorn in my side. Some have tempers and look like the popular "bad men" nowadays, and some are handsome and handsome, but their test scores are pretty good on weekdays.

  "I think he's trying to be mean again." Lao Hei next to Ma Hai said angrily.

  Zhao Jianmin's appearance is quite attractive to young girls. The reason why he is "famous" in the army is not only because of every assessment, but more importantly, among the monks, he is never short of girlfriends.

  Ma Hai frowned, "Zhao Jianmin always plays with the feelings of other girls. Is this appropriate? It simply ruins the reputation of us soldiers." Ji Xingzhi said nothing, "Don't cause trouble outside, go in and eat first." It's not that he doesn't care.

  Zhang Yang, but Ji Xingzhi didn't think that Zhang Yang would like Zhao Jianmin at all.

  His fiancée is not as obedient as she seems on the surface.

  Zhangyang never expected that she would meet someone and strike up a conversation while eating dumplings.

  Before returning to China, she made a special effort to understand the situation in the country when talking to Zhang Nian on the phone. She had agreed that everyone would be reserved people, but she did not expect to encounter "unconventional" operations on the other end.

  Zhao Jianmin didn't like eating in the military canteen on weekdays. He didn't have a lot of money in his pocket, and he would go out to eat out whenever he had the chance to hang out with his friends. He is a frequent visitor to restaurants in the area near the army. It was also because these small restaurants were opened for soldiers in the army, so every time he went out to eat, most of the people he met were soldiers wearing olive green military uniforms like him.

  Unexpectedly, when Zhao Jianmin went out to eat dumplings today, he saw Zhangyang sitting in front of the window.

  Zhang Yang is really eye-catching. The black skirt is already slimming, not to mention the waist of the cheongsam is tucked in just right everywhere. Even if there is a section of table blocking the view, her slender waist is really eye-catching. Level of wonder.

  Although he was used to seeing all kinds of young and beautiful girls, Zhang Yang was really rare. With just one glance, everyone's eyes could fall on her.

  When Zhao Jianmin came in, the soldiers who had arrived earlier were quite embarrassed to share the table with Zhangyang, so there were still two seats beside Zhangyang and Liu Yuan. After Zhao Jianmin entered the door, he took a long step and sat directly next to Zhangyang. He raised his face and said with a smile: "Beauty, is there no one here?" Zhao Jianmin rarely failed to show his face in front of young girls.

  When Zhang Yang heard the word "beauty", her face almost froze, and her habit of being an embarrassment for others was about to break out.

  "Yeah."

  Zhao Jianmin saw that Zhang Yang was a little cold, but he was not discouraged. He took the initiative and said, "The dumplings in this store are the best around us. What do you eat?" Zhang Yang finally slowly raised his head and put down the dumplings.