Extra 9 - Endured

Ji Xingzhi smiled slightly and quickly walked towards her.

It was really the first time for Ji Xingzhi to teach someone to skate on ice. After all, in the north, there are probably not many children who have not played this kind of silly-looking game. However, almost everyone is "self-taught", and it is common for them to squat on their butts. It's really rare for someone like Zhang Yang to seriously say that he wants to learn something.

But the editor-in-chief Zhang had already spoken, so he couldn't say no.

Ji Xingzhi took Zhangyang's hand. His palm was dry, warm, and strong. When he held Zhangyang's hand, it only made the latter feel a reassuring force.

Running fast on the ice and feeling the wind under your feet is really exciting. But for Ji Xingzhi, this sense of experience ended in middle school. He himself did not expect that one day, he would experience such a thing after marriage.

Ji Xingzhi took Zhangyang and pulled her out on the ice. Zhangyang was a little scared at first and hugged Ji Xingzhi's arm tightly. He looked like a little chicken and wished he could hang on to it. Ji Xingzhi's body.

When Ji Xingzhi saw her like this, the latter immediately laughed out loud.

"Don't be so afraid, I won't fall." Ji Xingzhi said with a smile, and then added in his heart that even if he was really going to fall, he was sure that he would become Zhangyang's flesh pad, and she would definitely not be hurt by the fall.

Zhangyang pursed her lips, and the fingers holding Ji Xingzhi's arm turned white as she pulled hard. After listening to Ji Xingzhi's words, she relaxed a little.

The most important thing when skating on the ice is not to be afraid of falling. Just run boldly and try two more times before skating.

After Zhangyang was introduced to Ji Xingzhi, he gradually became bolder. Finally, she decisively let go of Ji Xingzhi's hand, saying that she wanted to try skating by herself.

Ji Xingzhi let go of her and waited not far away.

Editor-in-chief Zhang Da, who was quite "satisfied", swung his arms and took two steps to run. Before he had time to show off his learning results in front of Ji Xingzhi, who knew that at this time, a fat kid suddenly collided from the side and fell on the ice. There was no way to slow down at all, Zhangyang was immediately knocked out, and his whole body "slipped" out uncontrollably.

This direction, this speed, this power were all beyond Zhangyang's expectations.

She was already screaming with fright in her heart, but her face was still tense. She didn't know if it was because the accident in front of her was too sudden. She was so frightened that she didn't know how to scream.

The wind roared in his ears, and Zhangyang was ready to close his eyes and wait for him to fall.

But before she could close her eyes, she saw Ji Xingzhi rushing towards her first.

"Ji Xingzhi, get out of the way." Zhangyang shouted to Ji Xingzhi, his heart already in the air.

But these words were of no use. In the blink of an eye, Ji Xingzhi was in front of her, and he reached out to hug her. Then, Zhangyang's vision was spinning and he fell down.

Zhangyang didn't feel any pain. She was not on the ice, but on Ji Xingzhi's chest.

At this time, Ji Xingzhi's hand was still firmly and tightly wrapped around her slim waist, preventing her from falling to the ground.

"It didn't hurt, did it? Are you okay?" Ji Xingzhi's voice came out of her chest and fell into Zhangyang's ears. The slight vibration in the man's chest even made her little ears numb.