Chapter 21 - 'My mother likes her, so do I'

Opening the door, Zhang Nian ignored Ji Xingzhi for the first time at home. He immediately walked up to Zhangyang, with nervous eyes, "Where's the injury?"

  Zhangyang pulled her hand motioned him to sit down, "It's okay, I just twisted my foot."

  Zhang Nian's brows did not relax because of her words. He had seen the "grand occasion" behind Zhang Yangwei's feet before. Besides, he, a compatriot It's not like he doesn't know how squeamish his sister is.

  "Does it still hurt?" Zhang Nian asked.

  Although Ji Xingzhi may have known that she was afraid of pain, Zhangyang tightened his face and pretended that it didn't matter, "It's okay, don't worry." Zhang Nian didn't really believe it, but Zhangyang obviously didn't want to worry about it anymore. He said, he had to give up and asked another question: "How did you get injured? I heard someone said you were pushed down?"

  This is how rumors spread.

  Zhangyang said a few words briefly.

  Before she finished speaking, Zhang Nian's face had already turned ugly.

  He used to be too lazy to deal with his aunt's family. At most, he would pick them up and drop them off twice every time they came to Beijing. Originally they were just unfamiliar relatives with no connection, but now when he saw Zhangyang's injured appearance, the anger rising in his chest could not be extinguished.

  "Where is she?" Zhang Nian's face turned somber that it looked like it was dripping with water.

  Zhangyang shook her head, she didn't know either. She was so painful that her face turned pale. How could she care so much?

  Zhang Nian frowned fiercely, "I'm going to find her."

  "Okay, don't bother, do you know where she is? Just go find her?" Zhang Yang said calmly.

  "Then we can't just let it go."

  Zhangyang was about to answer when her ears suddenly itched and she realized that these words were not from her cheap brother.

  It turned out to be Ji Xingzhi.

  For the first time in so many years, Zhang Nian didn't have the urge to yell at Ji Xingzhi, so he nodded in agreement: "That's right, we can't just let it go. We pretend that there is no one in our old Zhang family! We still go to the door of your unit to do something. ?!"

  At this time, Zhang Nian didn't bother to care if there were any outsiders at home, his mouth was like a machine gun, and he kept firing.

  "Did she come to you today and want to live in our house? When I came back, I heard from Brother Liu at the door that she came to the compound this morning. She probably wanted to find my dad, but my dad left at six o'clock in the morning. Let's go." Zhang Nian said, with a bit of hesitation, "At least I found someone who must come and apologize to you." Zhang Yang didn't say anything, she was thinking about something else.

  Zhang Nian is still thinking about how to find Xie Yuyan. Beijing is such a big city, it is not easy to find someone directly.

  "It's not impossible to find it." Ji Xing stopped aside and said, it's just a bit troublesome, but if this matter is left to Lu Yingyuan, he will definitely have a way.

  As long as Zhangyang wanted to hear the other party's apology tonight, he would immediately go to Lu Yingyuan.

  Zhangyang looked up at Ji Xingzhi and smiled, "Don't go to such trouble, she will definitely come to us."

  Now that her aunt has sold the house and factory in her hometown, she came to Beijing with big and small bags. It looked like he was determined to join their family. As a result, her aunt has not yet asked her father to do something. How could such a person give up potential benefits just because it brings her down?

  "Zhang Nian, take down the IOU you mentioned last time." Zhang Yang said.

  A few years ago, Xie Yuyan said she wanted to expand the factory and borrowed some money.

  Twenty thousand yuan is already a lot in China, and the monthly salary of a director-level cadre is only over one hundred yuan.

  Soon Zhang Nian found the IOU and took it down.

  As soon as Zhang Nian sat down, the lock cylinder at the door was turned. The next moment, Xie Yuyan, who was following Mr. Zhang, appeared in front of the Zhang siblings.

  Zhangyang raised his eyebrows at Ji Xingzhi, as if to say, look, am I right?

  Ji Xingzhi's originally serious and cold face softened a lot just because he saw Zhangyang's expression. I still want to watch a show here, but it seems that I feel uncomfortable because of the sprain.

  Zhang Nian couldn't hold it back. When he turned around and saw Xie Yuyan, he jumped up from the sofa.

  Zhang Nian rarely put off the mask of politeness in front of his elders, and attacked Xie Yuyan without any courtesy: "Auntie, are you still embarrassed to come to our house?"