Chapter 22 - Breaking into boudoir by mistake

Ji Xingzhi knew a little about Zhangyang's little habits. For example, she couldn't accept taking a bath in a public bathhouse, so he installed a small "solar water heater" at home. In fact, a large bucket is placed on a shower room, filled with water, and heated by the sun. However, this method is obviously not very suitable when there is no sun, and the effect is very average. But there is a ladder next to the shower room, so you can boil the water, lift it up, pour the hot water, and have a warm hot bath.

  Now that summer is gradually approaching, Zhangyang can take a bath with a tank of "naturally hot" hot water after coming back from get off work. But now that Ji Xingzhi is back, he doesn't pay so much attention.

  Ji Xingzhi took a cold shower directly. When he entered, he glanced at the main room. There was no light inside, so he guessed that Zhangyang had already rested.

  But it was so early...

  Ji Xingzhi didn't think much, and his movements became much gentler.

  He didn't have anything to bring home to do. When he walked to the guest room, he didn't turn on the light and walked directly to the bed.

  When entering the door, Ji Xingzhi twitched his nose. He always felt that the moment he opened the door to the guest room, the aroma lingering in his nostrils seemed to have become a little stronger. He suspected that it was his imagination and didn't think much about it. He reached out to wipe his hair with a towel and sat on the bed.

  The moment he sat down, Ji Xingzhi felt something was wrong.

  At first, he was not alert at all. After all, he was at his own home, and he was very relaxed. But the moment he sat down, the shallow breathing of the person on the bed was still accurately captured by Ji Xingzhi.

  At the same time, Zhangyang also woke up from her light sleep.

  Zhangyang moved to a different place to sleep, which was a bit unfamiliar and made her feel a little uneasy. Ji Xingzhi's noise in the yard hadn't woken her up before, but now there was an extra person on the bed. How could Zhangyang not feel it at all?

  Almost instantly, Zhangyang sat up from the bed.

  At this time, Ji Xingzhi suddenly reached out and turned on the bedside lamp.

  After a brief period of discomfort, both of them saw each other clearly.

  When Ji Xingzhi saw Zhangyang sitting up from the bed, his eyes paused, and then he quickly looked away. But his red ears inadvertently revealed that his mood at the moment was somewhat unusual.

  Zhangyang stretched out her hand and smoothed her long hair, "Ji Xingzhi?"

  She was really surprised, "Why are you here?"

  This was what Ji Xingzhi wanted to ask. Ji Xingzhi was used to looking at others when they spoke. His eyes, this habit, made him turn his head as soon as Zhangyang spoke. But the next moment, he turned back. He had seen Zhangyang wearing pajamas before, but that was when the latter was also wearing a thin nightgown. Unlike now, he was only wearing suspenders. Moreover, the sling naturally slipped down on Zhangyang's arms as she stood up, revealing a touch of snow-white shoulders.

  When the beauty just woke up, the natural sexiness revealed lazily and unintentionally made his Adam's apple roll involuntarily at this moment.

  He was also a normal man, not to mention that he was still at such a vigorous age. When he was facing his nominal fiancée in the middle of the night, some thoughts poured into his brain uncontrollably.

  "This is my room." Ji Xingzhi said speechlessly after he came to his senses.

  He left the main room for Zhangyang. That room was much larger and faced south. It was warm in winter and cool in summer. It was better than this guest room in any way. There are only two people living in the courtyard. He is a man, so he should naturally accommodate Zhang Yang. From Ji Xingzhi's point of view, this was something that didn't require any explanation at all. Who knew that something would go wrong if he didn't explain anything.

  Zhangyang seemed to have realized it at this moment, and said in a daze, "Huh?" She thought of the military uniform she saw in the closet before. She originally thought that Ji Xingzhi put it away casually, and she wanted to wait until the other party When you come over, return the clothes. Now it seems that Ji Xingzhi had planned to stay in the guest room a long time ago.

  After thinking about this, Zhangyang's expression became particularly wonderful.

  Who would have thought that she and Ji Xingzhi would have a rare "tacit understanding" and rush to stay in a guest room?

  "Oh..." Zhangyang rubbed her forehead and pretended to get up from the bed.

  She was obviously still a little confused, "Then I'll go first?" As she said this, she stood up and swayed her white feet on the ground, looking for her slippers.