Extra 12 - Raising baby

Zhangyang never expected that she actually knew the person who came.

When she first came to the Capital Evening News, everyone in this circle was still unfamiliar. But now, she can be regarded as half an old person, and with her identity, she has to represent the entire newspaper office in meetings and activities in various circles from time to time, and recognizes the heads of various newspapers in the capital city. Seven, seven, eight, eight.

The man who walked in her direction just now was also the man named Xiuyue's husband. He was the deputy editor-in-chief of the daily, named Cai Ni.

It is estimated that Cai Ni is completely focused on his wife. When he walked over, he didn't even see Zhang Yang and completely ignored her.

For Zhangyang, this is actually a good thing. In this case, Zhangyang didn't want to be noticed.

Cai Ni's face didn't look very good. He walked to Xiuyue and without sitting down, he frowned and looked at the latter, "It's a girl." Cai Ni said.

At first, Zhangyang didn't realize what this meant, but soon, after hearing the "Oh" sound from Xiuyue's mother next to her, she immediately understood.

"Is it accurate?" Xiuyue's mother asked.

Cai Ni nodded, "I gave you a red envelope, so there's no need to lie to us."

In these days of family planning, most people have only children, but there are still many people who are willing to take risks and have more children. If it is a girl, just throw it away, give it to someone else, or sell it directly. There are also people who have some connections in the hospital. They can find someone, give some money, and know the gender of the fetus in advance. If it is a girl, they can just abort it.

Ever since Zhangyang found out she was pregnant, she really hadn't thought about whether the child in her belly was a boy or a girl. In her opinion, she still wants a girl. How great it would be to be able to wear the same little skirt as myself in the future.

So she had somewhat forgotten that these days, there are still many families that favor sons over daughters.

Just like what I saw before me.

Zhangyang couldn't stand the newspaper in her hand because she heard Xiuyue's pleading voice in her ears.

"No, the child is already more than five months old, and her little hands and feet have grown. How can you abort her at this time?" Xiuyue lowered her voice and said.

After Cai Ni learned that this baby was a daughter, she was not in a good mood. Now when she heard her words, she said dissatisfiedly: "Who can blame you? Why don't you blame yourself for your unsatisfactory stomach and get pregnant earlier? What else do you want to do?"

I don't know if these words stimulated Xiuyue, who suddenly stood up from her position and faced Cai Ni directly. Although she lowered her voice, the anger in her voice could not be concealed.

"Trouble? You sent the eldest daughter away. Isn't that a toss? If it's not your son, then it's not your child. Now that I haven't even seen the face of the second eldest son, you want me to abort her. Why are you so cruel? ?" Xiuyue's eyes turned red. The child had been in her belly for more than five months, and it was not like she had no emotions at all. When the boss was sent away, she had no ability and did not dare to stand up and say no. Now her husband wants her to abort the second child in her belly. She cannot accept such a result. She has already felt sorry for her first child, and she will never let Cai Ni do whatever he wants with her second child like she did the first time.

Cai Ni didn't expect that she would dare to resist him, and her face suddenly became particularly ugly.

"Shut up!" He glared at Xiuyue and said, "What do you know? If you don't give the girl away, do you still have a chance to have a second child? You are pregnant with a second child, so what about my job? What about my unit? I If you don't have a job, do you think you don't have to spend money on food and clothing now?" Cai Ni stretched out his hand and pushed Xiuyue down in front of him.