3º Cap - It's Elisabetta's turn to meet Matteo

Elisabetta arrives a little late at the gym where she works out three times a week and finds her teacher talking to a boy who, until then, she had never seen in her life.

Matteo had recently moved to Palermo with his mother and brother, in order to open a restaurant and bar with his childhood friend.

As soon as Matteo sees Elisabetta he opens a smile that is not reciprocated, as the girl has certain traumas that make her closeted.

- That cat is looking at you Elisa.

Elisa looks again and notices Matteo's insistent looks.

- Don't look girls, otherwise he'll think we're giving him confidence.

- That's exactly what I want him to think.

That's what one of the girls who works out at the gym says.

- Not me anymore. I'm done here, I'm going to work out on another device.

Knowing that she is being watched from afar by Matteo, she continues exercising without looking in her direction.

The gym closes around 10pm every day and Matteo intended to get home early to watch the game with his brother, but that beautiful girl working out in front of him changed his mind

- Aren't you going, Elisabetta?

- I arrived late today, I'm only going out when it closes.

Matteo listens, smiles and thinks that this is the opportunity he wanted, to get closer to her.

- Okay. Have a nice weekend.

Matteo also decides to stay at the gym until closing time, always keeping an eye on Elisabetta.

Exhausted from working out, Elisa heads to the locker room, where she takes a shower and heads to the lockers where she stored her things.

Upon entering the hallway, Betta bumps into Matteo who is also coming out of the shower and he drops his backpack when he purposely bumps into her.

- Oops.

- Sorry.

- It was nothing. Worked hard today, huh?

- Did you see?

- I've been watching you exercise since the moment I arrived. You did a heavy series.

Feeling shy in front of him, Elisabetta tries to hide it.

- I've been overdoing it with sweets. I'm going. Goodbye.

- Wait. You still haven't told me your name.

- Elizabeth.

- My name is Matteo. Can I offer you a ride Elisabetta?

- Sorry Matteo, but I already asked for an app. Thanks.