45º Cap - Silvana confuses Antonella with Elisabetta

Luca smiles and responds to Rocco.

- That's for her to decide, not you.

- We will see.

- He finished?

- Can go.

Luca leaves Rocco's room at the same time that Silvana enters, almost knocking her over.

- Sorry.

- What happened to him?

- You didn't like what I told you, but tell me Silvana. What was it now?

- Mr. Matteo has arrived. Can I send him in?

- Yes you can.

- Why that face?

- Every time I meet this guy Luca my mood gets terrible

Matteo smiles.

- I came as soon as you called me.

- I talked to my mother and asked her, why she never told me, that my father had another son.

- I see that you were also deceived.

- I grew up knowing that my father had another woman, but not another son.

-My mother and her father had a relationship, which seems to have been discovered by her.

- My mother and father fought a lot and he always denied that he had another woman.

- If he wanted to stay married to his mother, of course he would deny Rocco.

- That's why my mother doesn't forgive him, even today, that he betrayed her.

- Can imagine.

- Anyway Matteo, I really called you because I think you don't have to be held responsible for your father's mistakes. Actually, what I'm trying to tell you is that I really enjoyed knowing that we were brothers. In fact, I always wanted to have one.

They both smile at each other and hug.

- Coincidentally or not, we are dating two girls who are twins.

- That's true Matteo. I don't know about you, but I'm madly in love with my twin.

- Do you really want to know? I think I'm more in love than you, with my Elisabetta.

- That's what I doubt. Have you already asked her to marry you?

- Marriage ?

Matteo smiles again.

- Yes, wedding, with church, godparents, guests.

- It's still a little early for that. Do not you think?

- Only early if it's for you, because I already went ahead and asked for Antonella's hand.

Rocco shows the box containing the ring to Matteo who smiles in disbelief, since between him Elisabetta, he would have to have a little more time and plan the wedding only for the future.