25º Cap - Romina makes a scandal with Matteo

Antonella manages to free herself and tries to enter, but the front door gets stuck and Rocco takes the opportunity to insist on the question.

- Then?

- So what?

- What did you talk about with Luca? That's his name, isn't it?

- Yes, and I have no reason to tell you what I was talking about with him.

Rocco puts his hands on the door, preventing Antonella from entering.

- Is there something happening between you that I can't know about?

Antonella steps under Rocco's arms, where she almost slips on the ugly middle.

- Careful. You may fall.

After balancing herself, Antonella goes to the door of her house again and Rocco takes her in his arms with the intention of kissing her.

- Stop running away.

At that moment, one looks at the other's lips.

A kiss would definitely happen, if they both hadn't heard the sound of the key turning in the door

Before the door opens, Rocco releases Antonella so she can compose herself.

- Rocco my son! Are you there?

- Yes. How are you Mrs. Michelina?

- I'm fine, I heard a noise at the door and I thought Antonella was having trouble with the handle.

- Yes I was mom. What happened to her?

- It's a problem with the core, it's running straight. Tomorrow morning the locksmith will come and change it.

- How shall we do? You can't sleep with the door open, Mom.

- We will only lock it from the inside with the latch.

- It's still not safe.

- It's just one night Antonella, don't be afraid.

Rocco hears that comment between mother and daughter and becomes worried about the safety of Antonella and her family.

- Shall we go in Rocco?

- Not today Mrs. Michelina, another day.

- That's it mom, another day. Rocco just came to bring me a message from the hospital and was already on his way out.

- Good night then. I'll leave the door closed.

- Thank you, I won't be long in coming.

Antonella looks at Rocco again.

- Why are you looking at me like that?

- Why do you insist on coming after me? I already told you to stop that.