5º Cap - Matteo sees Elisabetta with someone else

A problem called Romina arrives in Palermo and goes straight to the studio apartment negotiated on the phone.

Romina realizes that it wasn't quite what she expected since she doesn't have a garage.

- And now how am I going to do it? I can't leave this car parked here because they might tow it. Hey Lord.

- May I help?

Salvatore approaches.

- Can you tell me if there is a place to store cars nearby?

- Yes, there is free parking for residents of the neighborhood, I just don't know if there are spaces.

- Where it is?

- Just behind this street. If it were you, I would go quickly, so as not to get fined here.

- I'll do it right now. Thanks.

Romina thanks her and Salvatore enters the studio apartment village to talk to Rosario.

Inside the house, Salvatore comes across some empty medicine packaging lying on the floor.

- Here, here is the money you asked me for.

- Thank you and I'm sorry I called you at that time of night, but my depression medicine ran out and I was afraid of having that crisis again.

- Do not even think about it. The other time you had that damn crisis, you almost complicated my life, ruining everything.

 The other time you had that damn crisis, you almost complicated my life, ruining everything

- I didn't mean to, Salvatore. You know when I'm in crisis, I'm beside myself.

- Now tell me, why do you want more money? Don't I already do your shopping monthly and pay your rent?

- I ran out of money, that's it.

- What did you do with the money I gave you?

Rosario is silent.

- I spent it on a taxi.

- Taxi? Where did you go by taxi?

- I went to the center of Palermo, where my son is living.

- As far as I remember, I told you to stay away from that boy?

- He's my son Salvatore, I couldn't go without seeing him, even if it was from afar. I miss him a lot, but don't worry, I was scared and didn't get closer.

- It's good that you're afraid, because it wasn't created by you. He has another family and if he knew what you did he would hate you.

- Don't talk like that.

Rosario cries, but Salvatore doesn't care.

- Now make sure you buy these medicines soon and start taking them and only call me again if it's a really serious matter.

Michelangelo, despite the small defect in his leg that makes him limp, is a happy boy for having been raised with love by Bibiana.

Where is your brother Michelangelo?