12º Cap - Stefano's ex is back

Deeply sad, Antonella enters the house and finds her parents doing calculations.

- Ah Antonella, I'm glad you've arrived! We're finishing up our monthly accounts and I'm sorry to say that there won't be much left over again.

- It's true, daughter, we won't be able to pay for that Veterinary Assistant course you asked us to take. We are very sorry.

- It doesn't matter, dad. As soon as I get a job, this will be the first thing I do.

- You've been trying to find a job for so long, but you can't, daughter. It's all so difficult.

- Yes, everything is very difficult, but Luca told me that they are offering vacancies for workers at the perfume factory. Who knows, maybe I can do something there?

- At the perfume factory? I always knew that the work there is very demanding.

- Yes Michelina, they even work on holidays.

- It doesn't matter if it's pulled, at least they pay well and on top of that they give benefits

- It doesn't matter if it's pulled, at least they pay well and on top of that they give benefits. Not to mention that they are giving opportunities to those who have never worked.

Without knowing it, Antonella is referring to Rocco's perfume factory, which is located in the exact same building where he has a state-of-the-art office.

- Take a piece of the sweet from the fridge, which Maddalena made. I can guarantee that it is delicious, Antonella.

- Later daddy. Speaking of Maddalena, where is she?

-She got tired of waiting for you and went to lie down in her room for a while.

- Thanks. I'm going to wake you up, Mom.

- Poor Antonella! I would love to be able to give her a better future. If only we hadn't been deceived, we would still have the money to open the Pizzeria of our dreams.

- I feel very guilty about all this.

- You are not to blame alone, but Michelina. I was also wrong when I believed in the kidnapping that didn't exist.

- I'm more guilty than you, Giacomo. You wanted us to go to the police station and I desperately wanted you to deposit the money immediately into the criminal's account.

-Don't blame yourself Michelina, after all it was our daughter's life, which we both thought she was, in that man's hands.

- We fell for the kidnapping scam and on top of that we lost everything we saved up to that day.

Maddalena finished fixing her hair, and Antonella entered her room.

- Friend, how long was that visit to the hospital?

- Rocco took me to lunch.

- Oh, I saw Rocco took you to lunch. But why then, am I not seeing joy in that little face?