13º Cap - Chiara organizes Rocco's surprise birthday party

As soon as Rocco leaves for the company, his mother takes the opportunity to meet Silvana, at the restaurant close to her penthouse.

- Good morning Silvana

- Good morning Mrs. Chiara.

- I asked you to meet me Silvana, but don't worry, I don't intend to take long because I know that you are a busy woman and they will soon need you at the office. I don't need to say that I don't want Rocco to know that we're together.

- As for that, you don't need to worry, because he won't know anything.

Silvana imagined that Rocco's mother intended to use her as a spy within the company, just like she does with her boyfriend.

- The subject I want to discuss with you concerns the proximity of my son's birthday.

- Oh, so that's it?

- Yes. What did you imagine it was?

- Something referring to some company information.

- I already have someone to do that, Miss. Silvana. What I really want is for you to help me with local party buffets... Because I've been away from Italy for a long time and I'm, let's say, a little out of date.

- It will be a pleasure to help you, I know exquisite places that you will certainly like.

- Rocco hasn't celebrated his birthday since his father left. I think it's time for him to free himself from this trauma.

- Even every birthday he always travels, ma'am, exactly so that no one greets him.

- It's true Silvana, but it's time for him to stop that and open up to life.

- How will we do it then, so that he doesn't travel?

- You can leave that part to me. As for you, I want you to hire the best buffet in the city, with a very spacious place, so that we can bring together your friends, as well as partners and businesspeople.

- I'll do it ma'am.

- Rocco won't suspect anything regarding the party, as it will take place exactly on the launch day of our new perfume.

- Great idea.

-Everything will be done so that he does not suspect anything related to his birthday. I count on his help for this, Silvana.

- You already have it. Does anyone else know about this, Mrs. Chiara?

- Besides you and me, I'll only tell the directors.

Rocco arrives at the office and misses Silvana at his desk.

- Good morning Mr. Rocco.

- Good morning. Tell Ms. Silvana, bring the documents for me to sign early in the morning, as I'm leaving to give a lecture.