Meeting

The school was much larger than expected. Of course, it was in the world's largest mountain, but it seemed like it went on forever. As if it had no end. Kolluth looked around and glared at the dragonets that got too close to his scales.
"Kolluth!" A familiar female voice yelled and slammed into him. He laughed and then a l most got knocked out as Seashell's tail smacked his face. "You are alive!" She hugged him tightly.
"Why wouldn't I?" He smiled and hugged her back. She smelt like wildflowers and salt, as if she'd just been swimming in salt water. Her scales were wet and dripping so he considered that possibility.
"Awwwwwwwwwwwww!" Seashell smirked. He stared at her.
"What?"
"Aren't you cute? Your little face is so CUTE when you make that 'what?' face," she giggled. He blushed and smacked her away do he could get up.
"How's Gill?" He asked, trying to change the topic.
"He's coping. He's here, by the way, but my little little brother is staying home."
"Little little brother?" Kolluth and Poisonwing said at the same time.
"Yeah. I have a new lil bro named Reed," Seashell sighed. "I don't like him. He even more annoying than Gill."
"I'm not annoying!" Gill suddenly appeared behind her and scowldd at her. "Reed is!"
"Whatever." Seashell rolled her eyes at him and swept away. The gong tung countinuosly and all the dragonets were summonded to the main Hall.
There, Sunny, Starflight, Fatesspeaker, Clay, and Tsunami stood there smiling. Another old Seawing sat there too, looking miserable and his tail almost looked scorched, as if some sort of fire had made its way into his veins and spread throughout. His scales were a weird sea green.
"Welcome to Jade Mountain Acadamy! Everything here I'd everything you'd ever love. We all have different scales and different personalities, but we can all find something we all love together. Every dragonet gas a different winglet, a Seawing, Mudwing, Rainwing, Sandwing, Icewing, Skywing, and Nightwing," Sunny introduced, beaming. Some of the kids groaned but kept quiet. The dragons handed each dragonet a scroll with their agenda and winglet.
Kolluth rolled his eyes and looked at Seashell, who was smiling at him. She showed him her scroll and exhaled softly.
"You just might be in my winglet," she laughed.

       Poisonwing took his scroll and looked at it. He was considered a Rainwing, since he looked more like his mother than his father, so he would be a Rainwing for the rest of the year.
       Unfortunately.
       But the only thing that Poisonwing could possibly think about was Magenta and how she was doing. The rainforest wasn't so far, so he could easily fly from the mountain to there and back without anyone noticing. He smiled and his scales turned s light pink.
"Magenta," he breathed. He wished he was there to sleep by her side, comforting her through it all.
"Move it, squirt," ordered a voice behind him and something stepped on his tail. He yelped and turned around.
"The heck?" He asked. An Icewing looked down at him and curled his lips in a snarl.
"I said move it." He curled his claws and glared at gin with sharp eyes. When Poisonwing didn't budge, the white dragon grabbed his shoulder and violently pushed him to the side and then walked away. "B***h." Poisonwing stared at him with an open jaw. THAT CREATURE JUST LITERALLY CURSED AT HIM!
"Don't mind him," said a smaller voice when another Icewing walked by him. She looked horribly like the other dragon, just smaller. "I'm Pool. He's Typhoon, my twin brother. Unfortunately." She flicked her tail and rubbed her neck. Poisonwing stared at her and then smiled.
"OK." He walked off toward Gill with his head in a daze.
"Dang, you have a crush already?" Fill sulked, which made Poisonwing smack him with his wing.
"Absolutely NOT," he growled. Gill rolled his eyes and walked away.
"Let's go see our room!"
       The rooms, it turned out, was much smaller than he expected. It had four beds for four males and there was a tunnel with a door leading to the female's room. There was two hammocks, two stone beds, a scroll rack, and a small rug. There were two dragons already in there, peacefully sleeping or reading a scroll.
A Mudwing was sleeping with the blanket over his face and a Sandwing reading a scroll. He looked up and smiled.
"Hey," he said, in a VERY deep voice.
"Hey," Gill and Poisonwing answered in unision, and then claimed hammocks and waited for the classes to begin.
       Although it didn't start until all the students got to the school, and that was two boring (sometimes exciting) days later.