Someone new

After we both got dressed and ate breakfast, we started watching Vampire diaries. I obviously forced Kai.

"Do you think I should the call group so that everyone can meet Zane today?" I ask Kai

"Sure, why not" Kai says and takes his phone. I'm guessing he's going to tell everyone to come to his place.

When everyone got here, we told them the news and Hazel was practically jumping up and down.

Now we are just chilling. Then my phone starts ringing

"Hi rose. I'm about to land so if you could meet me at the airport, that be great" Zane says

How I've missed him calling me rose.

"Okay. See you then" I say, trying not to smile to much. I hang up and tell the group that we gotta go.

Hazel and I drove together and the boys drove together.

When we arrive, we stand for a few minutes at the airport.

"Do you think he'll recognize you when he walks out?" Kai asks me.

"I hope so. I haven't changed that much since I last saw him. I only got a little taller and my hair got darker" I say, as I look around to see if Zane will appear somewhere.

I don't know if I'll recognize him, but hopefully I will.

As I look to my right I see a tall guy with dark hair and bright blue eyes standing a few inches away from the airport door.

ZANE TAKAHASHI

Our eyes lock. Just from his eyes, I knew it was him. I unintentionally start running towards Zane.

As I reach him, I rap my arms around his neck and his arms go around my waist. He picks me up for a few seconds then carefully puts me down, but he's still holding me.

"I missed you so, much"  I say as I feel my eyes start to tear up.

Whose cutting onions??

"I missed you too, Kamiko" Zane says as he holds me tight.

Woah. His voice got DEEP. I mean I was expecting deep but not that deep.

Zane is half Japanese, so it's normal for him to use Japanese nicknames for me.
[Kamiko- little goddess]

We finally pull away from each other

"I asked my friends to come with me so you'd meet them" I say and move out his way so he can see them clearly.

Zane pulls me close to his shoulder
"Any of them your boyfriend?"

I give him a light slap on his chest because of what he just asked me.

How dare he?

"No, but one of them is my ex" I answer his question.

"Oo let me guess" Zane says, squinting his eyes "The one standing next to Hazel with the brown hair" He says pointing at Henry.