ditching school

After we left school, we just went home.

I put my hair in a messy bun and took my contact lenses out then put my glasses on.

I go down stairs, to the kitchen where Kai is at.

"You wear glasses?" Kai asks me

"Yeah. Well I kinda stopped when I got into high school because Hazel said kids are going to make fun of me so I started using contacts" I say "But I do prefer my glasses"

"Well you look cute with them" Kai says and pokes my nose

"Thank you" I say then rap my hands around him "You know what I'm craving?" I give him a smirk

"Me?" Kai says

"No. It's a movie series" I giggle

"I have no clue"

"To all the boys I've loved before"

"Wouldn't it be your 3rd time watching it this year?"

I nod yes "But it's going to be the first time watching it with you" I then drag him to the couch at the living rooms.

"Stay right there. I'm going to make my special recipe for popcorn" I say and head to the kitchen.

After I'm done with the popcorn I snuggle in-between Kai's legs.

____

The movie just finished. I want to watch the second one.. but I think Kai can have a little break.

"Now you're probably going to obsessively stalk that Peter guy" Kai says

"You can't blame me. He's HOT." I say and stand up "Just so you know, I don't really have a type"

Without giving him time to say anything I go upstairs and change in my swimsuit.

It's a black bikini with only a few strings holding it in place.

Since it's just Kai, I feel comfortable not wearing my swim shorts. Even if my scars show, he's seen them so it wouldn't be anything new to him.

I walk down stairs and go to Kai.
"We're going swimming" I say

"Y- yes ma'am" Kai says and takes his shirt of

Kai jumps in the pool, and I slowly get in. I put my glasses at the table so they won't get wet.

I and go to Kai.

"It that a new bikini?" Kai asked nervously

"No, it's just one Hazel bought for me but i never wore it because I wasn't comfortable enough to wearing it" I smile "Why? Am I making you nervous?"

"Maybe" Kai says and picks me up. I rap my feet around his waist

"Can you see?" Kai asks

I chuckle "yes, I can see. Do you really think I would take my glasses of if I couldn't?" I ask "I can't see far distances, but I don't think we have to worry about that because we're pretty close right now"

"Yeah, I guess so" Kai says and kisses me on the lips. He goes to my neck but I stop him

"Nah huh. Not in the pool" I chuckle

Kai pouts "okay"
_____

When we were done swimming we dried ourselves and went to Kai's room.

"Can I ask you something? It's been on my mind for quite a while now" I say

"Yeah, sure" Kai says

"Why didn't you mind me coming in your room?"

"I feel like I can trust you way more than anyone else. I mean I feel like i wouldn't catch you snooping around my room and you're a clean person"

I smile and kiss him. He puts his hand around my neck and the other on around my waist.

Then my rings.

We both sigh and I answer my phone.

It's Zane calling.

"Hey sweet cheeks. I was wondering if you wanted to go to dinner, with all you friends of course." Zane says

"Today?" I ask

"Yeah. Why not?"

"Okay. Text me where and what time" I say and hang up

I tell Kai what where going to be doing then I tell the rest of the group.

After that, I go get dressed and Kai gets dressed.

I even curled my hair. I've never curl my own hair, alone. But I think I did pretty good.

When i get out the bathroom I see Kai waiting for me.

"No. You not wearing that." I say "That is not dinner approved"

"What? I think it's fine" Kai says calmly

"No. No it's" I say "Can I pick an outfit for you? Please"

"Yeah. Whatever"

_____

I'm now done with my master piece.

I think I did an excellent job.

Kai looks in the mirror "Wow. Not bad" Kai says then looks at me "And you. You look above amazing"

"Thank you"

After we talk for a little while then we went to the restaurant.

Zane and Laim were already there so we went to them.

"Oo look at you" Zane says to and spins me around "you look beautiful"

"Thanks" I say

"Let's go in. I'll just texted Henry and Hazel where we're sitting" Zane say

We go in the restaurant and sit at a table. After a few minutes, Hazel and Henry arrive.

We all eat and talk. This time I felt a little more okay with Hazel being here. I don't feel the need to run away.

Then I feel Kai's hand on my thigh. 

I look at him, signaling to him to stop. He smiles then goes up my tight, to my my underwear.

I slightly slap Kai's hand but he doesn't take it away.

I clear my throat "Kai, I think I left something in your car. Will you help me look for it?" I stand up and grab Kai's hand

"But you didn't bri-" Kai say but I cut him off

"Kai. Please." I say harshly

He sighs and stand up.

Right as we step outside I say "You can't do that. We're at restaurant full of people" I say strictly as I keep walking to his car

"But we're at a private boot and our friends won't notice"

We stop walking at his car.

"I don't care. Behave"

He pouts his lips and look at me with puppy eyes.

He's such a big horny baby.

I roll my eyes and kiss him.

"Wow. With the heels you're waring you can kiss me without aggressively forcing my head towards you"

I smile "When we get back in there, promise me you'll behave"

Kai shakes his head "No promises"

"Kai" I sigh

"Okay. I'll maybe try."

"Okay. Good enough. Let's go" I say and start walking towards the restaurant doors

********

Done with chapter 32!!!🥳

Hope you enjoyed :)