Together?

SKY'S POV

It's morning now. I'm wearing my pajamas which is concerning because I know that I did not put on my pajamas.

I really hope it was Kai and not Zane. I think it is Kai though because my clothes are on his chair.

"Morning love" Kai says

How does he always know when I'm awake?

"Morning" I say "Are you the one who changed my clothes?"

"Yeah. I'm not in trouble, am I?" Kai asks nervously

"No. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't someone else" I say smile.

I make eye contact with him, but don't look away

Kai smiles "why are you looking at me like that?"

"Like what?" I smile

"Like I'm the most amazing person ever" Kai says as he starts stroking my hair with his hands

"Because you are" I say and give him a kiss on his chest

He looks at me shocked then laughs "you're teasing" Kai says

"No I'm not" I say and kiss him down his body, then I stop when I reach his waist

"Naughty girl" Kai chuckles then flips us so he's on top of me.

He pulls my shirt of and start kissing my boobs. He then sucks on my nipels.

Kai slowly kisses his way down my body then pulls my underwear off. He sticks two fingers in me. I'm already so wet that it was really easy for him to slide in a third finger, but it still causes me to moan.

He started rubbing my clint with his tumb in circles. I give a slight moan.

He starts going faster with his fingers, as they curl inside me and hit my g spot. I moaned again, louder than before.

"You like that, huh?" Kai smirks as he just goes faster and faster.

He went to my lips and started kisses me. By that I relies. I cum on Kai's fingers.

He stops kissing me and licks his fingers.

I flip us so I can me on top of him.

"Your turn" I say then kiss my way down his body. I pull of his underwear off and his cock shoots out.

I put it in my mouth and start sucking it,  my head going up and down. I start massaging his balls with my hand, leading Kai to groan.

"We're going... to be... late for school" Kai says as he tries to catch a breath

"Fuck school" I say then starts kissing him

I slightly moan in his mouth which turns him on and he flips us leading him to be on top of me again. He holds my hands against the bed and goes inside me.

Pounding in me he releases his cum all over me. My legs are shaking.

As he slowly down, he pulls out and throws himself next me.

I turn to my side, so that I can look at Kai in his eyes.

"Wanna take a bath?" Kai asked me

I nod yes

He stands up and goes into the bathroom.

After a few minute he comes back and carries me into the bathroom then put me in the bath. Then he comes in the bath.

"Do you know what time it is?" I ask

"I looked when I came to carry you and school hasn't started yet but it will soon"  Kai says then stands up.