Chapter 12

All thanks goes to my dear friends skai_sky, RAJKISHORIKUJUR and eurifica_ for encouraging me to write this abandoned ****!!! 😅😅

Ok, if you've read this story so far, wanna know Mingxuan's and Xiangge's true identities?

_______________________________________________________________

"Shizun, sorry!" Yu Zhanfeng said in a meek voice. "This disciple knows he's at fault!"

Yu Zhanfeng was kneeling down in the mid of a platform upon a lonely mountain top by Nuanxi.

His fiery red dress neatly scattered upon the black marble floor around him. There was a strange blackish grey mist moving around, circling around the platform.

The moment this black mist appeared around Yu Zhanfeng, he knew his shizun had returned from his seclusion to pay his only disciple a visit.

But Yu Zhanfeng was caught even before he could hide.

There was a long silence. Then a deep voice sounded, echoing throughout the solitude mountains. It was cold, hissing and chilling. "Zhanfeng, you dare!"

Yu Zhanfeng shook his head furiously. "This disciple doesn't dare!"

"But he just dared!"

"But definitely no next time, shizun, forgive me. It was my fault that I wanted to know why I'm still inferior to Mingxuan."

"Say that you just wanted to play!" Grandmaster Xi Chenming, his shizun said, ratting Yu Zhanfeng out at once.

Yu Zhanfeng gasped. But fortunately, his shizun did not show any sign of anger for which he was greatly relieved. He dared not think about the last time Grandmaster Xi Chenming lost his patience.

Just this thought made him feel shivers run down his spine. But he rarely saw his master getting interested in someone out of curiosity. So he couldn't help but awake his thoughts.

"Shizun always says to me not to mess up with Mingxuan." He said pouting his mouth. "What's so great about him? I'm his three thousand years senior. Why can't I challenge him as I wish?"

Zhanfeng had been the only and direct disciple of Grandmaster Xi Chenming for more than two thousand five hundred years. His capabilities were indeed extraordinary. He was skilled and bright. But one Mingxuan was enough to freak him out.

He did not know why his shizun did not like him to get messed up with him. Mingxuan was just thirty. He shouldn't be a match for him who had lived in this world for millenniums of years right?

The mist was now so thick that Yu Zhanfeng couldn't even see the surrounding outside the platform anymore. After a short while, Grandmaster Xi Chenming's voice echoed again.

"Zhanfeng, this world of mortals is so strange. I, your shizun for three thousands of years is also the only Seven Yin Soul Demonic Saint who had lived for more than nine hundred thousand years. Even the so called deities of Heavens fear me, avoid me. Demons respect me. But still there's no exception. If there are still people who could stand forth me and challenge me head on to fight them, there are only four. Mingxuan is one of them."

Yu Zhanfeng smiled. "But shizun is so incredible! None of them can outmatch shizun!"

Xi Chenming let out a hollow laugh which was quite frightening. "Cannot outmatch?" He was silent for a moment before he spoke again frankly. "No. One of them is yet a cub who is sharpening it's fangs and claws. Except him, the other three had already reached the peak of cultivation and are as powerful as me."

Yu Zhanfeng was silent for a while. His shizun rarely spoke of his personal matters infront of him. He was curious.

"May this disciple ask, if Mingxuan's one then who the other three are?"