Chapter 1-10

Chapter 1 Previous Life: Loving You All My Life: In the

  Great Qi Kingdom, Jiawen's twenty-fifth year, winter.

  The cold wind is blowing and the snow is falling.

  After a while, the huge Zhenbei Palace was covered with a layer of silver frost.

  Yun Muyao, wearing a fox fur coat and holding an umbrella alone, came to the peach blossom forest in the mansion with an uneasy look and looking around.

  As they walked deeper, a man in black attire came into view. Yun Muchao's clear eyes were filled with joy. She took two hurried steps towards the figure and said,

  "Wenjie..."

  with a clear and affectionate voice. The voice is like the cry of a warbler in the forest.

  Gu Wenjie turned around and looked at the woman, his handsome face full of affection: "Mu Yao, you are here, but I have something to do at court, so I can't stay with you longer."

  He quickly took it out of his arms. A small white jade porcelain vase was handed to Yun Mu Yao and said straight to the point: "Mu Yao, this is the mind-controlling Gu I asked someone to find in Miao territory. It melts when it comes in contact with water. You put it in my brother's food. I will Big brother will listen to you and write peace and separation to you. At that time, we can be together openly and love each other for the rest of our lives."

  Love each other for the rest of our lives?
  Yun Muchao imagined that scene and found that she was more uneasy than happy.

  Thinking that he was going to drug Gu Mingqing again, he couldn't help but feel a sense of panic in his heart: "Wenjie, this drug is... harmless to his body, right?" A

  dark light flashed in Gu Wenjie's eyes, but there was a harmless smile on his face: "Mu Yao , Mingqing is my eldest brother, and my mother and her mother are full-blooded sisters from the same mother. How can I harm him? Just give him the medicine without worry. It is just to make him listen to you and be willing to reconcile with you. It's just that, after one day, the effect will be removed automatically without any harm."

  "Really?" Yun Muyao's heart jumped inexplicably, and she whispered sadly: "That's good..."

  Gu Wenjie saw that Yun Muyao seemed reluctant to give up. With a look, her eyes narrowed dangerously, and she said sadly: "Mu Yao, you don't want to reconcile with my eldest brother or marry me?"

  "How could it be!" Yun Mu Yao denied loudly, but her face was troubled. Knowing herself, she became panicked: "Wenjie, you know that I fell in love with you eight years ago. My love for you has never changed in all these years!"

  She explained quickly, as if she was a step late, what's the matter? It will be different.

  Gu Wenjie smiled knowingly: "Well, Mu Yao, go quickly. I'm waiting for your good news."

  Carrying the rosewood food box, Yun Mu Yao took three steps and stepped back, finally arriving at Gu Mingqing's study. outside.

  Gu Mingqing's personal bodyguard Ye Feng saw the Crown Princess wandering outside the hospital from a distance.

  I didn't want to pay attention to it, but she kept wandering there.

  Then he walked over with his sword in hand and said in a disrespectful tone: "Is there anything important for your concubine to come here? I am reading a book. If you are fine, please don't bother me." The

  servants of the palace, especially Gu Mingqing All his cronies hate Yun Muchao.

  It's not jealousy, but what Yun Muchao did to Gu Mingqing in the past was really disgusting!
  This was not the first time Yun Muyao understood Ye Feng's attitude towards her, so she had no reaction. She only said: "I made some pork ribs and lotus seed soup for Ming Qing. I wanted to let him drink some to warm him up since it's cold today."

  "Ha!" Ye Feng sneered, "Don't let my grandfather eat your stew. If you give me some croton, poison, love medicine, etc., my grandfather's weak body and bones will be destroyed by you sooner or later. ."

  "I didn't..." Yun Muchao, who had been drugged again, felt guilty and groaned, not knowing what to say.

  Fortunately, at this time, Gu Mingqing, who was in the study, heard the noise in the courtyard and slid his wheelchair to the door.

  Opening the door, he saw Yun Muchao, whose cold and distant features melted like ice and snow under the sun, leaving only warmth and tenderness: "Yao'er, did you stew something for me? Bring it to me quickly." "

  Master. ", don't eat what the Crown Princess gives you, or she will drug you again!" Ye Feng turned around and said disapprovingly.

  Gu Mingqing raised her hand to signal Ye Feng to calm down, and then her unparalleled face broke out into a doting smile: "It's okay, what Yao'er gave me is poison, and I can eat it."

  Yun Muyao carried the food box . His hand suddenly tightened, and for some reason, his heart felt so tight that it ached.

  But then he thought about what Wenjie said about the harmlessness of the mind-controlling Gu, and calmed down a little.

  He raised his eyes and looked at the man sitting in the wheelchair at the door, his eyes widened.

  Putting aside the friendship between men and women, it is undeniable that Gu Mingqing is much better looking than Gu Wenjie, not only in appearance, but also in temperament.

  Gu Mingqing's aristocratic and elegant demeanor, no one in the world can match him.

  "Yao'er, it's cold outside. Come inside quickly and tell me." Gu Mingqing looked at Yun Manyao's little face that was white from the cold, frowned in distress, and raised her hand to tell her to come in quickly.

  Yun Muyao came to her senses hastily, responded, and then walked into the house carrying the food box.

  Ye Feng followed and wanted to give some advice, but was dismissed by Gu Mingqing: "Ye Feng, Mrs. Zhou's wife is going home to visit her relatives. It's time to come today. You go buy two of her dumplings and ask for Yao'er's favorite shrimp dumplings." ."

  It's her favorite food again, why can he always remember what she loves most?
  Yun Muchao was inexplicably irritable, her temper became a bit irritable, and she placed the food box heavily on the long rosewood table in the room.

  Gu Mingqing sent Ye Feng away and closed the door. He turned around and saw Yun Manyao putting things away. He immediately slid the wheelchair over with concern, "Yaoer, why are you angry? Did I say the wrong thing? If I said something wrong, you Don't argue with me, I'll just apologize to you."

  The two have been married for five years, and no matter whether Yun Muchao is right or wrong, it is Gu Mingqing who always admits his mistakes.

  Yun Muyao felt a little more irritated. She stopped talking and said in a bad tone: "Drink the soup I've stewed for you. After finishing it, I can take the food box back." It turned out that she thought

  he was drinking the soup too slowly. ?
  Gu Mingqing smiled fondly, looking at Yun Muchao's figure with her back to him, she felt that even the back of her beloved was so touching.

  "Okay, okay, I'll drink it right away, drink it right away, Yao'er, don't be angry, you'll make yourself angry, I feel bad for you."

  He coaxed, opened the food box, and took out the pork ribs and lotus seed soup inside. Take a light sniff and say sincerely that it smells good. Then he picked up the spoon and started eating it one bite at a time.

  Every bite is full, but the movements are not vulgar at all, but elegant and poetic, without any sound.

  Yun Muchao couldn't hear the sound, and her restless heartbeat became more and more chaotic. Just as she was about to turn around to see what his reaction was, she suddenly heard the sound of dishes breaking behind her!

  Then there was another extremely painful groan!
  Yun Muchao's heart tightened and she turned around.

  I saw that Gu Mingqing, who originally had a fair appearance, now had a black face, and black blood was even spitting out from the corner of his mouth.

  He seemed to be in too much pain, so he raised his left hand to hold his neck, and his right hand tightly grasped the armrest of the wheelchair. The strength was so great that his veins protruded and his bones and fingers turned white!

  Boom -

  Yun Muyao felt five thunders hitting her head, her head went blank, and she was immediately frightened.

  It wasn't until he saw Gu Mingqing's body falling to the ground that he was weak due to the poison, that he rushed over to him, hugged him, touched his face in panic and said:
  "Gu Mingqing, what's wrong with you? Why are you vomiting blood? Where are you? Not feeling well? Just wait for me. I'll call the doctor right away. Don't be afraid. You'll be fine. I'll call the doctor for you. Once the doctor comes, you'll be fine."

  She thought in a hurry. , but a cold white hand grasped her weakly.

  "Yao'er, don't go, it's too late." Gu Mingqing has sensed that the poison is so severe that it has invaded her lungs and there is no cure.

  Therefore, what he has to do now is to keep Yao'er.

  She was so panicked, as if she didn't know the soup was poisonous. Someone must be using her to get rid of him.

  The crime of murder, especially the murder of the prince's legitimate son and an official of the imperial court, was the crime of ransacking the house.

  He must save Yao'er and Yao'er's family!
  "Yao'er, bring me my rice paper and pen." Gu Mingqing said weakly.

  Yun Muyao shook her head helplessly: "Gu Mingqing, what do you want rice paper for? Don't worry about this for now. I'll call the doctor for you. Can you let me call the doctor for you first?"

  She was about to leave again. Gu Mingqing desperately tried to use more strength to grab her, and looked at her affectionately with her frost-like phoenix eyes: "Yao'er, don't leave. I'm afraid that if you leave, I won't be able to see you again. Be obedient, Don't be afraid, hand me the rice paper and pen."

  "I..."

  Yun Muchao still wanted to refuse, but as soon as she touched Gu Mingqing's eyes, she couldn't say anything. As if he was bewitched, he obediently brought him rice paper and pen.

  Next, when she saw what Gu Mingqing wrote on the rice paper, her heart felt as if it had been split in half by a rusty blunt knife, and the pain was so painful that it corroded her bones.

  At such a critical moment of life and death, he was still writing his last words, saying that his death was someone else's and had nothing to do with her, and that his father should remember not to embarrass her and ensure that she and her family were safe!

  "Gu Mingqing... you don't... please don't do this..." Yun Muchao cried, tears streaming down her face.

  She tried to stop him with trembling hands, but he had already finished writing. He reached back and grabbed her little hand, pulled her and threw her to the ground.

  Yun Muchao quickly hugged him and cried to pick him up, but he stopped her.

  Gu Mingqing was about to die, and spit out a large mouthful of black blood. His eyelids were closing and closing, as if they would be closed forever in the next moment.

  But he is still holding on, for his Yaoer, he is still holding on.

  With trembling cold hands, he opened the drawer under the long case and pulled out a small box at the bottom.

  He opened the buckle with difficulty, opened the lid of the box, and took out an unsealed letter inside.

  "Yao'er, this is the letter of separation that I wrote four years ago. At the beginning, you wanted me to divorce you, and I wanted to let you go, but... I'm sorry... I'm really sorry. To you, I I still can't let go."

  Gu Mingqing opened his eyes with force and looked at the woman he loved so much all his life but never got her until his death. Tears shone in his eyes, full of deep unwillingness and reluctance:

  "Yao'er, I'm sorry. , I am selfish and have trapped you for five years, please...please forgive me. After I die, you can remarry if you want, and you can see all the great rivers and mountains."

  He slowly took out another piece from the box Yao characters carved from jade: "In the past few years, I have exchanged the farm shop given to me by the emperor and some of the family property my father gave me into silver, and deposited it in the yellow-character bank. There are about... about one million taels. Silver, I think... it should be enough for you to use for a long time. You can take this token and use it however you want." "

  From now on, I won't be able to guard you or protect you, you must... ...You have to think more for yourself, don't...trust people easily...be a little...precautionary in everything. It's cold, remember to put on more clothes, and don't overdo the food...no matter how...delicious... Eat..."

  He told her one sentence after another, and Yun Muyao shed tears one by one, her head kept shaking, and she kept shouting "Stop talking, please stop talking".

  But he still insisted on talking, and kept talking until his voice became smaller and smaller, and his eyes gradually closed.

  Seeing that his lips were still moving, as if he still had unfinished words, Yun Muyao hurriedly leaned down, put her ear to his mouth, and said with a sob: "Ming Qing, what else do you want to say? Tell me, I'll listen. On."

  The sun is morning, the moon is evening, and the king is morning and evening.

  Yao'er, if there is an afterlife, would you like me once?

   [This article is a sweet treat. If you like it, please remember to collect, vote, and comment. (* ̄3)(ε ̄*)]

  (End of this chapter)