Chapter 101-110

Chapter 101

  Princess Yongle noticed that Yun Muyao was not in a good mood, and thought that the young couple missed each other after not seeing each other for a while, so she joked with Liu Xinlan, "Your two children are really close to each other. They have only been apart for a while, and they miss each other." ."

  Liu Xinlan smiled meaningfully, "Yes, their relationship is getting better and better." "

  Your Highness, I'm not afraid of your jokes. I miss Ming Qing." Yun Muchao was frank and did not hide herself at all. Regarding Gu Mingqing's feelings and attachment, "Your Highness, please ask your steward to see where Mingqing went to change clothes." Princess Yongle

  is a kind-hearted person. After hearing what Yun Muchao said, she smiled. The steward was also called to inquire.

  After asking this question, the back and forth wasted some time.

  Liu Ruyan, who was beside him, suddenly said to someone else inexplicably, "Hey, Yurou hasn't come back yet?"

  The person looked around and said, "It seems like she hasn't come back, but she should be soon."

  Her heart skipped a beat. With a sound, Yun Muchao's hands hanging on both sides suddenly clenched tightly.

  Liu Ruyan glanced at Yun Muyao's hand calmly and said falsely: "Cousin, cousin, I see you are a little nervous. What's wrong with you? Why are you clenching your hands so tightly? Cousin Mingqing You are so old, it won't hurt if you go to change clothes, are you too nervous?"

  Her words made Yun Muchao deepen her thoughts.

  She felt panicked, blocked, and depressed.

  But she would not show it or let her enemies see it. She glanced sideways and replied calmly: "I drank some wine and was just a little dizzy. My cousin is overthinking." "

  Really?" Liu Ruyan smiled. She was so proud that Yun Muyao wanted to slap her, "Whatever my cousin says is what I said."

  Yun Muyao tightened her grip, but fortunately at this time, she asked where Gu Mingqing was.

  After hearing the place, Yun Muchao said directly to the steward: "I would like to ask the steward to show me the way." The steward

  looked at Princess Yongle, who nodded to her, "Well, let's go."

  Mu Yahan said at this time : "Mom, let's go over together, we just go out to enjoy the breeze."

  "Okay." Before Princess Yongle spoke, Liu Xinlan said first: "Sister Mu, let's go out for a walk together." It was

  a guest's suggestion, and Princess Yongle naturally wouldn't He refused, smiled and nodded, "Okay, let's go together."

  Very good, the theatergoers are all gathered.

  Yun Muyao swept over Mu Yahan, Liu Ruyan, and Liu Xinlan one by one.

  When did the three of them conspire?

  Mingqing...are you...ok?

  Yun Muchao told herself that Gu Mingqing was not a person who allowed herself to be manipulated or designed by others. Even if Nie Yurou really had any intentions, he would definitely be able to handle it, and besides, Ye Feng was by his side.

  Others will definitely not figure him out so easily.

  But no matter what she was thinking, comforting herself like this, there was a kind of concern and fear deep in her heart, which was still eroding her heart.

  On the way there, Yun Muchao never felt that the road was so long and the time passed so long.

  Finally, getting to the place.

  At this time, in the ambiguous night, behind a bush, two whispers of discussion could be heard.

  "Sister Xiaoping, our second girl and Gu Shizi have been in there for so long and still haven't come out. What do you think is going on?"

  Xiaoping: "I don't know either. You said they can't be the ones in there. "Okay."

  "Who is that? Sister Xiaoping, don't just say half of what you say."

  Xiaoping: "Damn, Xiaoyu, you are really young, don't you know this? A man and a widow live in the same room, you say What's the matter? I guess, Gu Shizi is afraid that he has fallen in love with our second girl."

  The voice of the one named Xiaoyu suddenly rose, and her tone was very surprised, "No way! Our girl Yunying is not married, even if it is Gu Shizi If you fall in love with our girl, you have to pay a betrothal gift and carry her through the door in person."

  Xiaoping said: "I know what you mean, but the two of them went in for so long and never came out. I was thinking, I'm afraid..."

  I'm afraid ... Before he could finish anything, Princess Yongle had already taken the lead to interrupt.

  "Talk behind your back, is this how my princess palace teaches you?" As soon as the

  authoritative voice came out, the two maids hiding behind the bushes hurriedly came out. When they saw outside, Princess Yongle, Zhenbei Palace, Anping When the princess, Princess Gu, and the other daughters came to see them, their faces suddenly turned pale.

  He quickly knelt down and said, "I know my fault. Please forgive me. I know my fault. I should not be so mean. Please forgive me."

  "You also know that you are mean! What are you talking about here!" Princess Yongle is I'm really angry, not to mention arranging Gu Shizi, even arranging Nie Yurou is a big crime.

  As they said, Nie Yurou is not married yet. In this good girl's family, chastity is the most important thing. If there is a bad reputation of having an affair, how will she get married in the future?

  Princess Yongle wanted to ask them specifically about the content of their words.

  At this time, Yun Muchao couldn't help it anymore. She took a step forward and stared at them with cold eyes, very intimidating, "What were you just talking about? What do you mean, you two girls are in the same room with my husband? Evidence, don't say some things casually!"

  "Yes, you have no evidence, how can you say this." Mu Yahan kindly stood by Yun Muchao at this time, and she scolded her maid: "Hurry up and tell me what's going on!"

  The two maids were so frightened that they trembled. With their masters in front of them, they didn't dare to hesitate at all, so they quickly told everything they knew.

  The one named Xiaoping said: "To tell you the masters, I and Xiaoyu are the maids of Qinglan Garden. Before, the second girl passed by here and suddenly felt dizzy. She said she wanted to go in and have a rest. Qinglan Garden was originally It is a public resting place. There is nothing wrong with this. The slaves will help the second girl to go in and rest. The second girl may be afraid of being rude, so she asked us not to say that she is resting here, and not to tell outsiders when we see her."

  "Then. That is, not long after, Gu Shizi came over. The boy who brought him over said that Gu Shizi's clothes were wet and he wanted to change clothes at our place. The slaves were also very embarrassed at the time. There was a second girl in the yard, but the second girl wouldn't let him. We told her that she was inside, but after hesitation, the boy had already taken Gu Shizi in." "

  We didn't dare to say anything, so we just stood guard outside, thinking that there was more than one room in the yard. It was very easy to change clothes. Hurry, he will definitely come out soon. However, it has been a long time, and Prince Gu has not come out, and the second girl has not come out either. The slaves are worried, and this is how the conversation just happened."

  "The slaves didn't mean it. For those who orchestrated the master's behind-the-scenes, please forgive me, Princess."

  After Xiaoping finished speaking, she and Xiaoyu kowtowed together to beg for mercy.

  (End of chapter)