Chapter 81-90

Chapter 81

  "I'm not the kind of unreasonable person. This girl Su comes from a humble background, so I can understand why she is jealous of my bracelet. This bracelet

  is a bit expensive, but to me, it's just fine. It's just one of many accessories.

  I'm a kind person, so I don't have to make her go to jail. After all, she is a girl. If she goes to jail, her life will be ruined. It's

  better to cut off one of her fingers and expel her from the palace. , that's all."

  Mu Yahan said it in an understatement, as if cutting off a hand was as normal as eating.

  But for Su Wantong, it was no less than a bolt from the blue. Immediately, Su Wantong's face turned pale to transparent, and his pupils were tightened, full of fear.

  Other unrelated but kind-hearted ladies frowned slightly, thinking that Mu Yahan had passed.

  Yun Muyao also frowned and looked directly at Mu Yahan with sharp eyes, "The princess's words are premature. This has not proved that Miss Su stole your things. I hope the princess will not say it out of thin air."

  " The Crown Princess really went eight hundred miles away." Mu Yahan rolled her eyes at Yun Muchao angrily, then ignored her and looked at Liu Xinlan, "Princess Princess, now that the evidence here is conclusive, please give me some evidence. I will seek justice."

  "Justice, of course, will be given to you." Liu Xinlan smiled tenderly at Mu Yahan, then looked at Su Wantong, "Miss Su, can you admit that you stole the princess's bracelet?"

  These words shocked Su Wantong's whole body. She shook her head and kept saying: "The princess is not a citizen's daughter. She is really not a citizen's daughter. A citizen's daughter really didn't steal..." "

  But you take it." Don't you have any evidence to prove that you don't? This bracelet is lying in your bookcase now."

  Liu Xinlan looked very embarrassed.

  Su Wantong's shoulders drooped in frustration. His face showed anxiety at first, then confusion and despair.

  She really doesn't know how to prove herself. But she really didn't steal it. Tears fell silently, feeling extremely helpless.

  Yun Muchao was still looking at the bracelet in the book box, when suddenly, she saw something.

  The corners of his mouth finally lifted upward.

  She turned around and looked at Liu Xinlan, "Mom, Miss Su can't provide evidence to prove that she didn't steal it, but I have evidence."

  With one sentence, everyone was shocked.

  Mu Yahan immediately said: "Prince Princess, you are not here, what evidence can you provide? You don't have to do this if you want to delay time, right? Anyway, no matter sooner or later, Su Wantong will not be able to escape suspicion today!"

  "That's right, that's right. , Crown Princess, even if you want to side with Su Wantong, you can't do it with such a poor excuse." Nie Yurou supported.

  Yun Muchao was too lazy to look at them. She looked at Liu Xinlan, waiting for her to ask questions.

  Liu Xinlan understood that Yun Muchao wanted to bring her in to be the one to uphold justice. She also wanted to see what evidence Yun Muchao had, so she said, "Xiao Yun, you said you can provide evidence, what is your evidence?"

  Su Wantong looked at Yun Muchao in confusion, wondering how the Crown Princess would vindicate her, but somehow, seeing the Crown Princess standing in front of her and speaking for her, she felt warm in her heart, and the despair just now was gone. It's a little lighter, and my heart feels warmer as if the sun is shining on it.

  Yun Muchao lowered her head, looked at Su Wantong, and gave her a "Don't be afraid, I'm here" look.

  "Before taking the evidence, I would like to ask the princess first, has no one touched this bracelet since you found it?" She looked at Mu Yahan.

  Mu Yahan had suffered a loss at the hands of Yun Muchao, so she was a little wary of her questions. After thinking about it a few times in her mind, she felt it was okay and then replied: "No, why are you here?"

  "Princess Princess" Don't be impatient, I'll tell you right now." Yun Muchao raised her lips confidently.

  He turned around, pointed to the bracelet in the bookcase, and said, "Please come and take a closer look. Is there a thin white thread hooked on this phoenix feather?"

  After saying this, someone immediately came over to take a look, because the sun outside was scorching and dazzling. .

  In addition, when everyone saw the bracelet in the bookcase just now, they all focused on the matter of stealing, and paid no attention to the bracelet itself.

  Because of this, no one saw a thin white line hanging on the phoenix feather of the bracelet.

  Now everyone, if you take a closer look, it's really true.

  "It's true."

  "Why is there thread?"

  "Is this kind of thread from clothes or handkerchief?"

  Everyone began to guess.

  Liu Xinlan took a closer look at this time and found that it was real. "It is indeed wired, but does that mean anything?"

  Yun Muyao looked at Mu Yahan playfully and said, "Mom, since it is wired, I think someone used it. The handkerchief was wrapped with a bracelet and put in Miss Su's bookcase. Why not say it's clothes? This is because the embroidery threads on clothes are generally thicker, and this kind of thin thread is mainly used on handkerchiefs." "

  This. It means that when someone was putting the bracelet on, the phoenix feather on the bracelet accidentally caught the embroidery thread on the handkerchief. As long as we ask everyone present to take out their personal handkerchiefs and look at it, see whose handkerchief has been scratched. If there are traces, then the murderer will definitely be found. Mother, do you think I am right?"

  "..."

  The whole audience was silent. Like a street at night, eerily quiet.

  No one expected that Yun Muchao could say such things in such an orderly manner. This requires such meticulous observation.

  The people on Mu Yahan's side changed their expressions uncontrollably.

  As for the reason for the change, Yun Muchao smiled disdainfully.

  Seeing that no one was speaking, she added, "Mother, my daughter-in-law has taken the liberty of asking everyone here to take out their handkerchiefs for inspection, but the first person to inspect is naturally Miss Su. Mother, what do you think?"

  Liu Xinlan narrowed her eyes slightly. He stared at Yun Muchao for two seconds, and then said, "What Xiao Yun said makes sense, let's look at Miss Su first." "

  Princess, Yun Muchao is talking nonsense! "Mu Yahan suddenly stopped excitedly.

  "Even if there are no traces on Su Wantong's handkerchief, it doesn't prove that she didn't steal it. Maybe she had thrown one away a long time ago."

  The reaction was so big that people who understood it would naturally notice the subtlety. Yun Muyao raised her eyebrows. He said: "Why is the princess so excited? I am just trying to find the real murderer for you. Don't you want to find out who stole your bracelet? Besides, I haven't even seen Miss Su's handkerchief yet. Why does the princess seem to have nothing wrong with Miss Su's handkerchief?"

  Two rhetorical questions pointed to the key point.

  Mu Yahan's face froze, she bit her lip, and said with a pinched neck: "Yun Muchao, what are you implying! Could it be that this princess would still wrongly accuse someone! This bracelet was originally in Su Wantong's bookcase, and everyone It's obvious to all! You are talking here and there to avoid suspicion for Su Wantong. I don't think it was you who instigated her!"

  This is going too far.

  (End of chapter)