Chapter 121-130

Chapter 121 Kidnapping
  Su Wantong said: "Mu Yao, I don't mean to praise you, I really think you can do it." The

  sincere eyes made Yun Mu Yao feel embarrassed.

  Fortunately, at this time, a eunuch came over and said, "I have seen the Crown Princess. I am here to send a message to the Queen. The Queen wants you to go to Dequan Tower."

  Dequan Tower was reserved for the Queen and others to rest during the game. place.

  When resting in the middle of the trip, the Queen, Princess Liu Xinlan and Princess Yongle would go there to rest.

  This place is just across the left side of the square and goes into an alley.

  Gu Mingqing was waiting for Yun Muchao in the teahouse, and Yun Muchao asked Chulan to tell him that she was going to see the queen and asked him to wait a little longer.

  Seeing that the queen was in serious trouble, Gu Mingqing naturally wouldn't say anything, and it was difficult for him to follow her, so he could only continue to wait.

  Yun An'an and Su Wantong went back together.

  Yun Muchao followed the eunuch into the alley. When he was halfway there, a burst of smoke suddenly fell from the sky.

  Since studying medicine, Yun Muchao has been very sensitive to this kind of smoke. She held her breath and concentrated for a moment. Just when she was about to activate the antidote of the spiritual spring, two men in black suddenly flew over from the wall, and one of them knocked on the back of her neck. For a moment, she fainted.

  No matter how protected she was by the spiritual spring, she still wouldn't be able to deal with these skilled people.

  Before she passed out completely, Yun Muchao threw a handkerchief in her sleeve to the ground as a signal. At the same time, she saw that the eunuch who led the way was also kidnapped with her.

  Yun Muchao was anxious and anxious, hoping that someone would see the handkerchief and find out that she had been kidnapped.

  I don't know why these people kidnapped her or who ordered them.

  During this kind of competition, and when she is very likely to win first place, could it be that Mu Yahan is looking for someone?

  Or is Gu Wenjie taking revenge on her?

  A quarter of an hour later, Gu Mingqing began to frequently look downstairs from the window on the second floor. Ye Feng saw that his master was anxious and comforted him: "Sir, the Queen may like the Crown Princess, so we chatted for a long time."

  Gu Mingqing felt inexplicably. I feel uncomfortable in my heart. This has been the case since I couldn't see Yun Mu Yao before. But as time goes by, this feeling becomes even worse, "Yao'er has been gone for a long time, and it won't take long to get to Dequan Tower. And it's almost noon, and the queen has to go back to the palace, so she probably won't consider eating outside. Besides, it's not safe to eat outside." "

  Then maybe it's just a good conversation, aren't Princess Yongle and the Princess Royal also there. Master, don't worry. I think you just miss the imperial concubine."

  Ye Feng teased Gu Mingqing.

  Gu Mingqing, however, couldn't help but look downstairs with her deep phoenix eyes, her eyebrows a little solemn.

  "Wait a while and see. If she still doesn't come out, let's go find the Queen."

  With his status, it wouldn't be too rude to go to see her.

  But why do I feel so uncomfortable? It's like a stone is pressing down on me. I always feel like something big is about to happen.

  In Dequan Tower.

  The queen looked at the situation outside for the tenth time, "This little plum, why haven't you brought the princess here yet?"

  After all, she was recruiting her own daughter-in-law. Liu Xinlan quickly ordered Chunyu beside her, "Chunyu, go out and take a look. Why is Xiaoyun's family here?" She hasn't come yet, so it would be disrespectful to keep the Queen waiting."

  "Yes, Princess, I will go and see you now." Chunyu took the order and went out.

  Princess Yongle said: "Perhaps there is something delaying me. The emperor's sister-in-law will wait a moment."

  She was an outsider helping to speak, and she was really kind-hearted.

  The queen, who was a virtuous and virtuous person, naturally would not be blamed for such a trivial matter, so she said: "Yongle is right, I am worried that something will happen, and it won't take much time to come from the square. I am worried that something will happen." Seeing how cute she is and how talented she is, after hearing what the princess said, I just wanted to call her over to ask for words."

  Liu Xinlan then continued: "It is her blessing that Xiao Yun is favored by the queen. When she comes, Sister, I will tell her properly. It is outrageous that she dares to waste time even when she sees the queen."

  The queen raised her hand, "There is no need for the princess. Maybe she really has something to delay, so please wait."

  The queen was graceful and luxurious . He leaned back on the chair and took a cup of tea.

  When Chunyu rushed out, he didn't see the handkerchief, because the wind blew by and the handkerchief was blown to the corner, with a few leaves on it.

  So she went back in a circle and told the truth, "Back to the Queen, I didn't see the Crown Princess or Eunuch Li. There was no one around after searching, and there was almost no one in the square." "

  What?" When the Queen heard this, she said She frowned suddenly, "What do you mean you didn't see the Crown Princess and Eunuch Li?"

  You can still understand without seeing the Crown Princess. Eunuch Li is hers. No matter how you go out, he has to come back to her to report the matter. How could this happen? Both are missing?
  Chunyu knelt on the ground, also very puzzled. "Queen, I don't know what's going on. I've been looking outside for a long time but couldn't find it. I asked several people and they all said they didn't know."

  This is strange.

  There is no such thing.

  The queen called the people around her, "Go and see for yourself what's going on."

  The maid accepted the order and went out to see for herself.

  At this time, Gu Mingqing couldn't sit still anymore and came over to look for someone in person.

  But he happened to bump into the palace maid, who saluted Gu Mingqing and said, "I have met Gu Shizi."

  Gu Mingqing recognized this person as the eldest maid next to the queen. Seeing her coming out as if she was looking for something, she asked curiously: "Are you looking for something?" The

  eldest maid felt that this matter was not a confidential matter and said truthfully: " The Queen sent Eunuch Li to ask the Crown Princess for questioning, but more than a quarter of an hour has passed and no one has been seen. Just now, the Princess's maid came out to look for her but found no one, so the Queen sent her maid out. "

  "What?" Gu Mingqing was surprised, her heart pounded, and she immediately sat upright. "What does it mean to be invisible? Hasn't Yao'er been here with that Eunuch Li a long time ago?"

  "Huh? What?" The eldest palace maid was also surprised, "Do you really mean what Gu Shizi said?

  " Gu Mingqing lowered her face, "Of course you do. , I saw her enter this alley with my own eyes."

  "Impossible." The eldest maid looked back and forth, and then said, "This alley is just one road, leading directly to the entrance of Dequan Tower. If the imperial concubine enters this alley, We will definitely see people in the alley."

  After such a conversation, both of them discovered something was wrong.

  Ye Feng scanned the surroundings keenly, especially for a martial arts practitioner like him, the wall was of very ordinary height. "Master, the Crown Princess cannot be..."

  He wanted to say that the Crown Princess was in danger.

  Before he could finish speaking, Gu Mingqing pointed to a corner more keenly than him and said, "Ye Feng, there's something there. Go pick it up and show it to me!"

  (End of Chapter)