Chapter 111-120

Chapter 111 Competition
  After losing another verbal battle, Mu Yahan looked at the table in fear and refused to admit defeat: "Humph, you only have one mouth to speak. Just wait until you lose and be embarrassed later!" "If

  you win, you will win. That's enough." Yun Muyao curled her red lips and looked at Mu Yahan sideways, "It must be very satisfying to see you unwilling to be defeated by me." "

  ..."

  Mu Yahan suffered serious internal injuries. My whole body was shaking.

  But Yun Muyao no longer gave her a look, so Mu Yahan had no choice but to cut her eyes out hard at Su Wantong, who was easy to bully.

  Su Wantong's heart trembled and she quickly lowered her head, not understanding how she had offended her.

  Chang Xiner can perform her piano skills normally, but Mu Yahan's level cannot beat her.

  But she didn't think about winning. She was not a hard-working person, and she just muddle along in her studies. What she focused on was whether Chang Xiner could beat Yun Muchao.

  She dislikes Yun Muchao even more than Chang Xiner. The illegitimate son of a sixth-grade official was able to marry into the Zhenbei Palace, become the eldest concubine, and soar into the sky. Who gave her the face!
  What a bitch!
  After Mu Yahan went up to play, it was Yun Mu Yao's turn. The moment the two passed each other, Mu Yahan said sarcastically: "Play well, don't lose too badly."

  Yun Mu Yao curled her lips evilly, "Don't worry, it's more than enough to crush you."

  "..." Mu Yahan bit her lip, "Just be tough!"

  They passed each other and took their places.

  As the eldest concubine of the Zhenbei Palace, Yun Muchao's status is still very popular. The queen in charge turned to Liu Xinlan and said, "Is this the one from your family?"

  Liu Xinlan bowed her head on the right and heard the news. He said and nodded gently, "Back to the queen, she is our little Yun family."

  "She looks like a sign." The queen glanced at Yun Muchao and nodded with a smile.

  Liu Xinlan said humbly: "The Queen is ridiculous, she is just a half-grown child."

  "Children are good, young and energetic." The Queen seemed to recall her own youth, with a look of emotion on her face, "I think we were like this back then. As for the young ones, I also competed in piano skills here. I still remember your sister's grace back then. She was really the best in the capital."

  Suddenly mentioning Gu Mingqing's biological mother, Liu Xinlan paused for a moment, but the sadness was quickly recalled. Covering it up, "Yes, it would be great if sister was still

  here." The topic suddenly became a bit heavy, Princess Yongle said: "Sister-in-law of the emperor, sister of the princess, don't mention the past. It has been so many years, people always We have to look forward."

  "Yes, queen, princess, let's listen to the music. I don't know how good the princess's piano skills are." The speaker was the prime minister's wife. She didn't come to the last competition in the palace, so she didn't listen to it. Yun Muyao plays the piano.

  After hearing this, several people felt that the Prime Minister's wife was right, so they stopped talking about the previous topic and looked at Yun Muchao.

  She tried the sound first.

  For the sake of fairness, this piano is fixed. No matter whether you are used to it or not, everyone must play it on this piano.

  And the music to be played is not chosen at will, but by drawing lots from the paper tube next to it, and playing whichever one is picked.

  What Yun Muchao just caught was a song called "Feng Qiu Huang".

  It is the most popular, the most popular, and the most people can play it.

  It seems that whoever catches this kind of music is lucky, but everyone has heard it too many times and is too familiar with it, so there will be no sense of surprise.

  If there is no difference in playing, it can only be said that it is not bad, but it will not be refreshing and give high marks.

  So this is a difficult question.

  The guard in Chang Xiner's eyes weakened, and the corners of her mouth curled up a little more confidently.

  It seems that the first place must be her!
  Mu Yahan also felt that Yun Muchao was dead, and complained to Nie Yurou: "Yun Muchao looks miserable. This princess is almost sick of listening to the song Feng Qiuhuang. She can get a lot of music by playing this." A good ranking is good!"

  Nie Yurou naturally held her in her arms and echoed: "That's for sure, she is nothing. Princess, you play so well, you will definitely beat her!"

  "Does that need to be said?" Mu Ya Han raised his head proudly.

  Mu Tianhao, who was in a teahouse not far away, turned his fan handsomely and raised his chin in the direction of Yun Muchao, "Brother Wenjie, who do you think will win this game?"

  Gu Wenjie has been looking at Yun Muchao, Hearing this, he said absently: "The contestants haven't finished competing yet. It's too early for Your Highness to ask this question."

  Mu Tianhao looked at Gu Wenjie meaningfully, "Can I buy it and make a guess in advance?"

  Gu Wenjie said calmly. He looked back at him with a look of surprise, "There's no chance of winning, so what's the point of such a guess? But if His Highness likes it, you can make a guess for yourself. I think His Highness wants to choose Miss Chang, right? She's also your fiancée.

  " Chang Xiner came out to change the subject, and Mu Tianhao smiled more deeply, "That's natural. My fiancée is naturally the first in my heart. I just don't know if there is a woman here that Brother Wenjie likes?"

  Huh?
  Mu Tianhao is testing his feelings?

  Gu Wenjie immediately became vigilant and pretended to be a fool, smiling and saying, "If so, I won't come to see this talented women's club."

  This meant that he didn't have a sweetheart, so he came here to look for one.

  Mu Tianhao smiled teasingly, "Brother Wenjie has been exposed."

  Gu Wenjie continued to play dumb and scratched his head in embarrassment, "Your Highness, please stop teasing me."

  Mu Tianhao knew that the other party was pretending to be stupid, so he took advantage of the situation and helped him step down without asking any more questions. Instead, focus on the game on the court.

  He also wanted to know how Yun Muchao, the woman held in the palm of Gu Mingqing's hands, would play the familiar Feng Qiuhuang?
  Yun Muyao also didn't expect to get the song "Feng Qiu Huang". This piece had already been played by many famous piano players. Those masters were better than her, right?

  So even if she makes no mistakes and has a perfect tune, the song still won't amaze the crowd!
  In this case, all we can do is...

  Yun Muchao's bright black eyes rolled around twice, and she thought of a good idea.

  So, when the first call was made, the whole audience was shocked by her!
  Yun Muchao actually changed her tune!
  She actually played the phoenix and the phoenix twice!

  That's because of the increased speed, higher pitch, more catchy melody, and her dazzling technique, which is so fast that people can see the afterimage.

  Shock!

  stunned!

  All the piano players at the judges' table straightened their backs, leaned forward, and stared at Yun Muchao.

  One of the male violinists even stood up, looking particularly excited and his beard trembling wildly, as if he had epilepsy.

  The queen and others also opened their eyes in surprise, not to mention the crowd of people around.

  Absolutely amazing!

  I've never heard a sped-up song!

  No, it's not that I haven't heard of it. Twenty years ago, Gu Mingqing's biological mother Liu Nianci once played the accelerated Xiaoyao Ci!
  That year, Liu Nianci dominated the audience!
  Liu Xinlan suddenly squinted her eyes and clenched her hands suddenly, as if she had returned to that day in an instant, that day when she was like a wild flower on the roadside and no one cared about her!
  Yun, Mu, Yao!

  (End of chapter)