Chapter 21-30

Chapter 21 Jealousy
  I don't know how to describe how aggrieved she feels now. Liu Ruyan really wants to pounce on Yun Muchao and tear her to pieces.

  But thinking about it, the opportunity was missed, and the only thing she could do was grit her teeth and reply: "It's okay Mu Yao, luckily I fell into the water. If it were you, you don't know how to swim, how scared would you be? "

  Tsk, tsk, you little bitch, you're pretty good at acting!"

  Yun Muchao didn't miss Liu Ruyan's flash of eyes that wanted to tear her apart.

  Oh, let's act, let's act, let's all act, let's see who can kill whom!

  Yun Muyao showed concern again: "Ruyan, you'd better go back and change your clothes first, so as not to catch the cold. My second brother also went back quickly." The two of them had long wanted to leave.

  After hearing what Yun Muyao said, they naturally followed the trend. In response, he bowed to her and Gu Mingqing, then turned around and left quickly.

  Seeing the two of them leaving in despair like two drowned rats, Yun Muyao was so happy that her little mouth was raised high.

  Seeing her like this, Gu Mingqing narrowed his eyes and said, "Yao'er, did you and your cousin have a fight?" "

  Huh? Why do you ask that?" Yun Muchao was still sitting on Gu Mingqing's lap, turning her head slightly to look at him.

  Gu Mingqing looked back at her and said: "You and her have always been good friends. Whenever something happened to her in the past, you would be the one at the front. But just now, when she came ashore, you didn't even go over to help her. You two Did you quarrel?"

  Sure enough, even Mingqing knew that she and Liu Ruyan had a good relationship, so she wanted to tell him directly that Liu Ruyan and the others wanted to harm him, but it was very unconvincing.

  If Liu Ruyan wants to harm him, isn't her good friend also involved?

  But it doesn't matter. She takes her time in everything. She should first draw a clear line with Liu Ruyan and the others, then nodded and said: "It was a quarrel."

  Gu Mingqing hesitated slightly, thought for a while, and tentatively said: "You can tell me, yes What's the matter?"

  He had always passively known about her affairs, and he didn't know whether she would be willing to share her affairs with him if he asked proactively.

  Not knowing that this question was Gu Mingqing trying to test her heart, Yun Muchao followed her own thoughts. Since she couldn't tell the truth,

  she just... wrapped her arms around the man's neck and coquettishly said: "Oh, you men don't understand things about girls."

  "Really..." Seeing that the girl refused to say anything, Gu Mingqing was a little disappointed, but the girl hugged him and acted coquettishly, which made him feel very happy.

  Bitter sweet, that's about it.

  Hugging Yun Muchao back, Gu Mingqing resumed his bottomless tolerance and doting on her: "Since you don't want to say it, forget it, but if you need my help, remember to tell me." "

  Yeah, definitely tell me. You." Yun Muyao nodded like garlic.

  After saying this, she suddenly remembered something.

  On the morning of the first day of the dynasty, all the officials went up from Chen Shi to Shen Shi Zheng in the afternoon, and did not go home at noon. It was impossible for Mingqing to show up at home at this time for no reason.

  Could it be that Gu Wenjie went to the Ministry of War to find him?

  "Ming Qing, why did you come home at noon today? Was it your second brother who came to find you? He is too ignorant. You are so busy with official duties, how could he bother you? Don't just follow everything from now on. He's gone."

  Yun Muyao took the opportunity to slander Gu Wenjie and 'provoke' the relationship between the two brothers. Who would have expected, she would be slapped in the face the next moment!

  Gu Mingqing shook his head in amusement: "Wenjie didn't bother me. Today is Tao Hanlin's day, and all the civil and military officials in the dynasty were only on duty for half a day. So everyone left at the beginning of noon, and my father came back."

  "What? Today is Tao Hanlin's day. ?" Yun Muyao was stunned.

  Watching Mingqing smile and nod to her, she suddenly felt that she was so embarrassed...

  Mingqing was once the number one scholar, and she... couldn't even remember Tao Hanlin. This showed how uneducated she was!

  Tao Hanlin, the prime minister who was the head of the hundred officials during the Emperor Gaozu's period, died suddenly at his post because he was on duty for many days. Emperor Gaozu was heartbroken and regretted it. He specially designated the 12th day of July every year as Tao Hanlin Day, and all officials were only allowed to stay for half a day to commemorate him. .

  Unexpectedly, Liu and the others took advantage of this coincidence to plot against Ming Qing.

  In her previous life, Ming Qing was at home, so she didn't think in time that Liu Ruyan wanted to meet her on the bridge because he wanted to fall into the water.

  It's amazing, Mrs. Liu really knows how to take advantage of the right time, place, and people. Knowing that Ming Qing cares about her, she sets up a trap to lure Ming Qing into the water voluntarily.

  It seems that she needs to be more cautious when dealing with Liu in the future. This woman is so good at manipulating people's hearts!
  When the separation failed, Yun Muchao had no choice but to learn more about what happened: "Then Mingqing, why are you alone with your second brother? Where is Ye Weibei? Didn't he follow you?" "As soon as

  I entered the house, Wenjie came to find me. , said that he wanted to talk to me about something that was on his mind, and without Ye Feng being present, I asked him to go back first."

  "What's on his mind, do you want to get rid of Ye Weiwei?"

  Yun Muyao had the word hypocritical written in big letters on his face, Gu Mingqing looked at it It's funny.

  He couldn't help but raise his hand to gently pinch her chubby cheeks: "This is a conversation between our brothers. I promised Wenjie not to tell anyone, so... Yao'er, just don't ask, okay?" "

  I don't know. Can't you tell me?" Yun Muchao pouted a little jealously, that scumbag Gu Wenjie is actually more important than her?

  Gu Mingqing was confused: "A gentleman's promise is hard to keep. Yao'er, even if it's you, I can't say it."

  He knew that Gu Mingqing was a very principled person, and he would keep his promises when he promised others.

  But she still felt sour for no reason. Under this sourness, Yun Muchao asked a silly question: "Then Gu Wenjie and I fall into the water, who do you save first?"

  "Of course I'll save you first." Gu Mingqing replied without hesitation.

  Yun Muchao's brows immediately lit up with joy, but before she could be happy for a long time, Gu Mingqing said again: "Wenjie knows how to swim, why do you need me to save him?"

  Yun Muchao: "..."

  The more he asked, the more worried he became!
  "Hmph! You like Gu Wenjie more, don't you?" Yun Muchao glared at Gu Mingqing very unreasonably.

  Gu Mingqing stared, completely unaware of where this problem came from. It took a long while before he vaguely understood something. Is Yaoer jealous of Wenjie?

  "Yao'er, are you...jealous?"

  "I don't like to be jealous of anyone who eats it. It's so sour. Who likes to eat that thing!" Yun Muyao pushed Gu Mingqing away angrily and wanted to get off the ground.

  But how could Gu Mingqing let her go? He trapped her and pinched her chin with his thumb and index finger to prevent her from escaping him: "Yao'er, are you jealous? Are you jealous of me?"

  Although it was a question, it still Gu Mingqing's tone was affirmative. He looked directly at Yun Muchao, his eyebrows stretched, and the smile at the corner of his mouth was prettier and happier than ever.

  Yun Muchao was frightened by his peerless appearance, and she surrendered hopelessly in her heart, but she still maintained a little pride on her face: "Huh, no, why should I be jealous of you and not tell you? Now, I'm going back to eat!"

  She twisted her body, trying to escape from his gaze, but what she got in exchange was a closer distance!
  The sudden kiss completely froze Yun Muchao. She remained motionless, stupidly letting him hold her mouth in his mouth, gently occupying every corner of her mouth.

  I don't know how long it took, but he smiled low and deep in his ear and said:
  "Yao'er, you are so sweet."

  *
  PS: [So sweet, do you like it or not]

  (End of this chapter)