Chapter 31-40

Chapter 31 Using the excuse
  of wanting to talk to her about something personal, Liu Ruyan kicked out Chulan Chuxue who was waiting on her. As soon as the two left, she suddenly pouted aggrievedly and said: "Mu Yao, do you no longer consider me a friend?"

  "..." Has this started? Yun Muyao looked at Liu Ruyan opposite the small coffee table and rolled her eyes in her heart, but her face was innocent, "Ruyan, why do you say that?"

  Liu Ruyan sniffed sadly and stared at Yun accusingly. Mu Yao, "Mu Yao, you haven't come to play with me these days. Have you forgotten me?" "

  Oh, I seem to have forgotten."

  Liu Ruyan: "..."

  She choked on her heart. Liu Ruyan looked at Yun Muchao in disbelief. Shouldn't the two of them be acting for each other at this time? At least it's decent on the surface.

  Why did she suddenly speak so directly and so disrespectfully?

  Could it be that he really knew about her affair with cousin Wenjie and hated her?
  Just when Liu Ruyan was confused and her face was hot with embarrassment, Yun Muyao chuckled lightly, pointed her finger on the table and said, "Ruyan, I'm joking, I think I'll scare you."

  This sentence made Liu Ruyan laugh. Ruyan's heart suddenly fell to the ground, and then she felt the anger of being teased. Looking at Yun Muchao who was smiling brightly across from her, she always felt that it was particularly annoying, and she really wanted to tear her mouth apart!

  "Haha, Mu Yao, you are really humorous." Liu Ruyan replied dryly.

  Yun Muyao pulled her lips and smiled, stroking her loose black hair with her hand, and accepted the compliment shamelessly: "Ruyan, you're so polite. My sense of humor has not changed for a day or two. There is no need to say it so bluntly. You praise me like this." I, I'm almost embarrassed."

  Liu Ruyan: "..."! ! !
  Who praised it? Did she praise it? Did she praise it? This Yun Muchao has changed, and the thickness of her face has also changed!
  After being choked twice in a row, Liu Ruyan became panicked. She clenched her hands into fists under her wide sleeves and changed the subject with a forced smile: "Mu Yao, I came to see you today because there is something I want to tell you. Tell me. Do you... still want to see Cousin Wenjie?"

  "Huh?" Suddenly hearing the appointment, Yun Muchao paused for a moment. After a while, thinking of something in her previous life, the villain in her heart rolled with joy. , said calmly: "Ruyan, what do you mean by this?"

  Liu Ruyan carefully observed Yun Muyao's reaction, not missing her stunned expression for a moment, she said: "Muyao, I'm here today , In fact, it was entrusted by cousin Wenjie. He wants to meet you in private, are you willing?"

  After saying that, Liu Ruyan's eyes almost fell on Yun Muchao's face. She came today to help Gu Wenjie convey a message. But the purpose of this meeting was also to test why Yun Muchao's temperament changed drastically and her camp changed.

  If they could rely on Gu Wenjie to bring her back, it would be the best thing for them.

  Yun Muyao knew that the other party was observing her, so she had already controlled her expression. She slightly lowered her eyes, showing a little hurt: "He still knows how to see me?"

  These words revealed a bit of complaining and coquettishness, Liu Ruyan's eyes As soon as he lit up, he thought to himself: Could it be that Yun Muchao's rebellion was really due to Gu Wenjie's private feelings, rather than the grace of saving his life?
  "Mu Yao, judging from what you said, cousin Wenjie is thinking of you all the time. He wishes to be with you every day and stay with you all his life." Liu Ruyan rambled on, staring at the other person closely. Asked: "Mu Yao, do you want to meet cousin Wenjie? Cousin Wenjie said that he has something and wants to tell you in person." "

  It's not impossible to meet... but I must have a place and time. ." Yun Muchao pouted, looking unwilling.

  Doesn't this look like a woman getting angry with the man she loves?

  Liu Ruyan was secretly happy and said, "Mu Yao, of course you decided the time and place. Cousin Wenjie loves you so much and listens to you in everything. It's not like you don't know." "

  Humph." Yun Mu Yao tilted her head and said reluctantly: "Then let's talk about it the day after tomorrow. We've just met Wenliu Lane and Xiyayuan in Chenjiafang." "

  Okay, okay, this is the place and time you mentioned. I'll meet Wen when I get back." Cousin Jie said. "Seeing that Yun Muchao was willing to go, Liu Ruyan certainly wouldn't refute anything.

  Moreover, the day after tomorrow is the 19th, which happens to miss Gu Mingqing's rest time for the next two days. Judging from this, Yun Muyao is somewhat sincere. At least she has no intention of exposing her and Gu Wenjie's affairs to anyone. Gu Mingqing knew.

  Feeling relaxed, Liu Ruyan pretended to talk to Yun Muchao about something else. She felt that it was almost done, so she said goodbye and left.

  As soon as she left, Yun Muyao's slightly complaining expression was as bright as the sky after the rain, her face was bright, her little feet raised, her toes swayed, and she happily shouted outside: "Chu Xue, give me an ice cream Watermelon comes in."

  This iced watermelon was not frozen with ice cubes, but was placed in a basin and chilled in the well. The taste was even better than that frozen with ice cubes.

  Yun Muchao held a small spoon, scooping up watermelon and swaying her little feet while thinking about the fun in the future, and she couldn't stop smiling no matter how hard she tried.

  If Gu Wenjie hadn't taken the initiative to ask her out, she might have forgotten about it. A big thing happened in the past life and the day after!

  It is said that Emperor Gaozu once fell in love with a girl from a flower house and brought her into the palace and made her a noblewoman.

  This nobleman is not an ordinary person. Not only is he charming and scheming, he has climbed all the way from nobleman to noble concubine, almost threatening the sage queen's position in the middle palace.

  But in the end, she was defeated by the Sage Queen, and therefore, the Sage Queen encouraged the Queen Mother to persuade the emperor to issue an imperial edict, to the effect that the Flower Tower was forbidden.

  But the land of fireworks has always been a romantic place for men, and it is impossible to completely prohibit them.

  Over the past few decades, music bands have developed among the people. Music bands are different from flower houses in that they only sell their skills but not their lives. But whether this is really the case privately is another matter.

  However, at least on the surface, selling one's body in Hua Lou is against the laws of Da Qi.

  The next day, the opera house she had an appointment with committed crimes under this clear rule. During the day, it was an elegant place for listening to operas, drinking tea and chatting, but at night, it provided that kind of entertainment for dignitaries. kind of transaction.

  Before this, someone had already reported this Xi Yayuan, and the Ministry of Punishment had secretly begun an investigation. After about a few days, the Ministry of Punishment, which had obtained the evidence, would send officials to raid Xi Yayuan.

  Catch all the people inside by surprise. No matter what your status is, you will all be arrested and thrown into jail that day.

  Just imagine, the dignified second son of Zhenbei Prince's Mansion was imprisoned on suspicion of prostitution. How would the noble circle talk about Gu Wenjie? How could young men of the same age secretly laugh at and scold Gu Wenjie?

  Hahaha, Gu Wenjie, just wait for me!
  In my last life, you used me to bring Ming Qing's reputation into disrepute. In this life, I will also let you experience the feeling of being pointed out!

  Completely unaware that the day after tomorrow was a trap, Gu Wenjie learned from Liu Ruyan that Yun Muyao was willing to go to the appointment, and smiled handsomely:
  "Yun Muyao, you still can't forget me. When that day comes, I will let you immerse yourself even more in the world." My richness and handsomeness will make you fascinated by me again and be used by me! '

  *
  PS: The next chapter will drop at 12 o'clock. Please vote for me here. Don't forget to vote for the little cuties
  (end of this chapter)