Chapter 171- 178 Finale

Chapter 171 Testing each other
  She said: "Okay, then I'll go back to my house first." At

  this time, Gu Mingqing arrived and asked about Yun Muchao's house, and he walked towards it quickly.

  Liu Xinlan, who had packed up, also walked in the direction of Gu Mingqing.

  There was a guard leading the way. When the guard turned a corner and saw Gu Mingqing coming towards her, he was so frightened that he turned around quickly, "Princess, the Crown Prince is in front! He will be here soon." "

  What?"

  Liu Xinlan said loudly. Horrible, his face suddenly turned pale.

  Knowing that there was not much time to explain, the guard quickly grabbed Liu Xinlan's wrist, took her and hid on the roof.

  There were so many of them that the bushes on both sides couldn't hide them, and the risk was very high.

  If Gu Mingqing saw it, he would not be able to explain it with a hundred words.

  Therefore, even if it was still raining heavily, the guards could only take Liu Xinlan and hide on the roof.

  Liu Xinlan was soaked in the rain, and the cold rain flowed down her neck and into her clothes. She shivered from the cold and wanted to scream, but Chunyu quickly covered her mouth. "Princess, they are coming."

  They are both good at martial arts, so their ears are sharper than Liu Xinlan's.

  Liu Xinlan also knew that this was an emergency period, so she endured the cold.

  When Gu Mingqing walked here, he felt something strange for some reason.

  He paused and looked up at the roof above his head.

  "Master, what's wrong?" Ye Feng asked.

  Gu Mingqing shook his head, "It's nothing."

  It was just a moment of intuition. Gu Mingqing didn't think much about it. Moreover, he was more worried about Yun Muchao and couldn't wait to see her, so he didn't stop any longer.

  Wait for Gu Mingqing and his party to leave.

  The guards quickly jumped down with Liu Xinlan, and then the group quickly returned to Liu Xinlan's original house.

  When I get back, I boil hot water and take a shower.

  Over there, when Yun Muchao saw Gu Mingqing, she felt incredible, "Mingqing? Why are you here?"

  She felt that she was dreaming.

  Gu Mingqing hugged her, "Yao'er, luckily you're okay."

  "Of course I'm okay." Yun Muyao nestled in the man's arms, hugged him back, then pushed him away and looked at him Wearing wet clothes, "Mingqing, you didn't come all night just because you were worried about me, right?"

  Gu Mingqing smiled, "I don't worry about you. I see you every day. It's raining heavily outside tonight, and I know you." I'm afraid I won't come back, so I came to find you."

  Yun Muchao was moved for a while, and the tip of her nose felt sour, "Mingqing, why are you so stupid? It's raining so hard and it's night time. If something happens to you, What should I do?"

  Gu Mingqing said, "I'm not fine."

  He touched her head.

  "Your Majesty." Su Wantong came over to say hello.

  Gu Mingqing nodded lightly to her.

  Su Wantong reminded Yun Muyao, "Muyao, let the prince take a bath first. They are all wet all the way here. Take a hot bath to avoid getting cold." "

  Look at me, I forgot." Yun Muchao was so surprised to see Gu Mingqing that she forgot about it.

  She quickly asked someone to fetch hot water, but then she thought of another thing and said, "Mingqing, I have something very important to tell you. Please don't take a shower for now." Although she was afraid that

  Gu Mingqing would catch cold, she prioritized , Liu Xinlan's incident is more important.

  Su Wantong also thought about this. As for her and Yun Muchao, it was indeed difficult for the two women to catch Liu Xinlan in the past, but it was different when Gu Mingqing came.

  Gu Mingqing asked: "Yao'er, what's wrong? What happened?"

  Looking at Yun Muchao's solemn and serious expression, Gu Mingqing asked curiously.

  Yun Muchao pulled him into the house, and the two of them talked alone in the room. She told Gu Mingqing the matter as quickly as possible.

  After hearing this, Gu Mingqing shattered the glass in his hand, his eyebrows darkened and stern, "Yao'er, let's go, take me there!"

  He didn't even ask if this was true.

  Gu Mingqing completely believed in Yun Muchao.

  Now it's a race against time.

  Yun Muyao didn't waste any time, pulled Yun Muyao, and then led Ye Feng and the guards over.

  Su Wantong stayed. It was better not to involve too many people in this matter. Su Wantong's family was not included. She didn't want to let people know that Su Wantong was with her.

  But when Yun Muchao took Gu Mingqing there, the only person in the yard was the Prince Consort Nie Yun!
  Nie Yun was surprised when he saw the person coming: "Mingqing, Xiaoyun family, why are you here? Did you come here to find me?"

  This was really surprising. After all, he only thought that Yun Muchao was here, and he didn't expect Gu Mingqing. Also there.

  And why did Yun Muchao bring Gu Mingqing here?
  Could it be that he already knows what happened between him and Xinlan?
  Nie Yun's heart skipped a beat, as he felt that the matter between him and Xinlan had been exposed.

  A fierce light flashed across his eyes.

  His face was calm.

  She thought she could come here to catch the traitor on the spot, but she didn't want to miss it. Looking at the consort with an elegant smile, Yun Muyao felt for the first time that a person's smile could be so disgusting.

  She laughed dryly and said: "I saw my consort before, so I brought Ming Qing over for a visit."

  She deliberately said before, but did not specify how long ago.

  She wanted to make Nie Yun feel guilty and let him know that she knew about him and Liu Xinlan.

  Only when people are afraid will they reveal some flaws.

  Nie Yun really felt guilty and his eyes flickered. ,
  but Liu Xinlan has already left, and there is no evidence at all.

  He looked at Yun Muchao and Gu Mingqing, "Oh, that's it. How about coming in for a cup of tea? The weather was very good today, so I went out for a walk, but I didn't expect that it would rain and I couldn't go back to the city for a while. "Yes."

  Gu Mingqing: "Really? The prince-in-law is really leisurely and relaxed. He can go out alone. Why didn't you bring Princess Yongle

  with you?" Nie Yun laughed dryly, "Princess, she has something to do today, so she didn't come with me. Let's not talk about this. Come in." Sit down."

  People have already missed it. There is no need to sit down. Yun Muyao said: "No need, Ming Qing and I are just here to say hello to the Prince Consort. After all, we don't see enough to visit the elders. It's me and Ming Qing. You don't know how to be polite."

  What Yun Muyao said was somewhat sarcastic and somewhat connotative.

  Nie Yun became more and more sure that Yun Muyao knew something. He was angry and resentful in his heart, but he couldn't show anything. He still laughed like a spring breeze,
  "You two are really polite, so since you don't come in and sit down, I won't I won't keep you here."

  After saying goodbye to Nie Yun and coming out, Yun Muchao was a little apologetic, "Mingqing, I thought I could come here to catch the rapist, but I didn't expect that she had already left. It seems that she also saw me. Really. Misstep."

  Gu Mingqing said: "Yao'er, don't blame yourself. Since the flaw has been exposed, then you are not afraid to find her out. But I don't know how hard it will be for my father to bear it when the truth of the matter is revealed."

  " Yes, I didn't expect things to become so complicated."

  Who would have thought that a couple who are loving to outsiders actually don't sleep together at all in private?

  Who knew that the glamorous princess had an affair with the prince-in-law of the princess's mansion?

  How long have they been doing this, and why has no one discovered it?
  It's terrible.

  If my father knew, he would be so sad.

  Since no one could be caught, Yun Muchao asked Gu Mingqing to take a bath first.

  After he finished washing, they went to find Liu Xinlan again.

  At this time, Liu Xinlan had already taken a shower, put on dignified clothes, and sat on a chair, looking elegant and beautiful.

  When Yun Muchao and Gu Mingqing went in, they felt very ironic when they saw her like this.

  Know people, know faces, but don't know hearts.

  How can a person be so different from what he appears?
  "Xiao Yun, Ming Qing, why are you here?" Liu Xinlan looked at them kindly.

  Yun Muyao and Gu Mingqing walked over and sat down. Yun Muyao said, "Come here to play. Unexpectedly, it rained and I couldn't go back, so Mingqing came to find me. I know that my mother comes here to worship Buddha on the fifteenth day of every month. Before I didn't want to come over and disturb you, but Mingqing is here and we didn't think it would be good not to come over and say hello."

  The perfect reason.

  Liu Xinlan smiled happily, "It's good if you have this intention. Then stay here for one night, and we will go back together tomorrow." "

  Forget it, mother always goes back after noon. Mingqing and I want to go back tomorrow Go back early in the morning, Ming Qing has to go to court, so we can't delay, so we won't disturb mother's time, otherwise we will be guilty if it affects her." There is

  something in the words.

  Liu Xinlan narrowed her eyes slightly and pretended not to understand, "Since you said that, that's fine. Mother, I am old and not as energetic as you. Have you booked your room? Where is it? Do you want to come and live with me? ?"

  "The rooms have been arranged. After talking to the host,

  they made two more rooms available for us." Gu Mingqing and Ye Feng came, and the room Yun Muyao ordered was definitely not enough.

  Liu Xinlan saw that they were all settled, so she didn't say anything more.

  The three chatted for a while and then said goodbye to each other.

  Just when Gu Mingqing was about to leave, he suddenly turned around and said to Liu Xinlan, "Auntie, it's my mother's death anniversary in a few days. Don't forget it."

  "What?"

  Liu Xinlan said in surprise, incredulously looked at Gu Mingqing.

  What surprised her was not the death anniversary, but the fact that Gu Mingqing called her aunt!
  This was the first time Gu Mingqing called her aunt!
  And calling his biological mother mother, such an obvious difference, it is impossible for her not to hear the weight and vitality in it.

  But Gu Mingqing didn't want to talk to her anymore and left with Yun Muchao.

  Liu Xinlan was left behind with a pale face.

  His lips were trembling.

  "Chun Yu, they know, they must all know."

  Liu Xinlan grabbed Chunyu's wrist with some fear, and at this moment, a bolt of lightning suddenly struck from the sky, lighting up half of the sky, and there was a big thunder.

  Liu Xinlan screamed and hugged Chun Yu fiercely.

  This thunderbolt was so untimely that Liu Xinlan thought about some things in the past and held her head in fear.

  The spring rain kept comforting Liu Xinlan.

  But after all, Liu Xinlan couldn't sleep tonight.

  Returning to the newly decided room, Yun Muyao squeezed Gu Mingqing's hand, "Mingqing, why did you suddenly call Liu Xinlan Auntie just now?"

  Gu Mingqing and Yun Muyao sat by the bed, Gu Mingqing's eyes were a little cold, "Suddenly I didn't want to She is no longer worthy of calling her mother. And I always feel that there is some truth that she has covered up."

  "What truth?" Yun Muyao said, "Ming Qing, have you thought of anything?"

  "I don't know, I These days, I always feel that there are many things that make no sense for my father to marry Liu Xinlan." Gu Mingqing analyzed: "I have a personality like my father, and I will never let go of things I insist on. My father likes my mother so much, and he has not done so in so many years. I have forgotten it, but he married Liu Xinlan when my mother's body was still cold. This is incredible in itself. If he is not in love, it can be explained."

  Yun Muyao understood this point of Gu Mingqing's suspicion. "It's very strange. I don't know what happened back then."

  "Yeah, I asked my father, but he didn't seem willing to tell me."

  The two of them did not discuss it and come to a conclusion.

  And this incident planted a thorn in each other's hearts.

  When it is pulled out one day, it will be a bloody scene!
  When Su Wantong met Princess Yongle again, she was always absent-minded. Princess Yongle asked with concern: "Wantong, you don't seem to be in good spirits today. Are you sick? Why are you absent-minded?"

  Su Wantong hurriedly said Said: "Princess, I didn't..."

  "Lying, you are obviously distracted." Princess Yongle said: "Can you tell me what is on your mind? If I can help you, I will definitely help you solve it. Of course, if you encounter feelings I can also answer the question for you. After all, I have been here before, and the consort and I are a harmonious couple praised in the capital." It was fine not to

  mention the couple, but Su Wantong felt even more uncomfortable when it came to it.

  She looked at Princess Yongle's happy look, and the tip of her nose suddenly became sour. She opened her mouth and wanted to tell the truth, but she couldn't.

  If you say something without evidence, who will believe it?
  Then it would be in vain to make the princess hate her.

  "What's wrong? Why are you still crying?" Princess Yongle asked nervously when she saw Su Wantong's red eyes.

  He took out a handkerchief and wiped her tears.

  Su Wantong could no longer hold back her tears.

  After getting along with her for the past two months, she really liked the princess, and she didn't want to see her get hurt at all.

  "Princess." She shouted sadly, then threw herself into the princess's arms and hugged her tightly.

  "What's wrong?" Princess Yongle asked.

  Su Wantong shook his head, "No, I just think you are too good to me and I am so touched." "

  So that's it." Princess Yongle smiled softly, "Silly boy, you are a good boy, so I like you."

  It was really strange. The two of them had not known each other for long and didn't get along much, but she just liked this child.

  The more we get along, the more I like it.

  And the more she got along with her, she found that this child had a very similar temperament to hers, and they both had the same little habits. When the servants saw and reminded them, they were both shocked,
  but this was probably fate.

  After Su Wantong finished crying, she pretended to chat, but actually asked, "Princess, can you tell me about your relationship with your consort? I'm very curious about how you got together in the first place."

  (End of Chapter)