Wedding in jeapordy(shocking secrets)

Kabir's POV
Kabir: Asia?
Asia:Kabir!
Kabir:you,you are dead
Asia:I can't believe I found you.

Kabir: what are you doing here?
Asia:I ..I came with Kareem.(She took in my marriage attire) You are Amira's groom?(she asked worried)

Kabir:yes,(she was stunned) and are you the Asia, Kareem is Married to?
Asia:yes.(I couldn't stop the rising anger inside of me)

Kabir:here I was looking for you thinking you were dead,but instead you Married another man, while you are still married to me and consummated the marriage.(I said angrily)

Asia:I didn't Know.
Kabir: WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW!I get that your Marriage to Kareem was by circumstances but did you forget that you were married.

Asia:I did.After the car accident,I was in a coma, when I woke up,I had partial memory loss .I didn't remember being married.
Kabir:so you remember now?

Asia:yes, this week I started having blurry images of it.I couldn't believe I was married before.
Kabir:here.(I gave her the picture)
(She stared intently as tears filled her eyes.I held her face)

Kabir: don't you dare,I cry ,I hate to see the woman I love cry (I wiped her tears)
Asia:you still love me?
Kabir:do you still love me?
Asia: offcourse, seeing you now am more certained.And you?

Kabir:I do too but I am also inlove with Amira and you are inlove with Kareem,we are all trapped in this love square.
Asia:I wished I had gotten my memory sooner,we would have still been together and I wouldn't have broken Amira and Kareem's Marriage.I would have never hurt her.

Asia:I can't hurt her again by breaking your marriage, please take care of her.
Kabir:I will but I can't forget you.(I took her hand and placed our wedding ring on her finger.I kissed her on the forehead and hugged her.)

She hugged me back tightly.I thought she was dead, meanwhile she was so close to me.I was told the car exploded with her inside,so how is she still here? Nonetheless I am grateful to Allah for giving her life.

Asia is my first love,I love her to death but now our love has been put to the test again, because I have fallen in love with Amira.

I can never overlook my love for Amira,it is too strong for me to forget.I love both women .I now understand Kareem and Amira's situation of loving two people.

It's so complicated,my God today is our wedding day yet I stand confused, what do I do?

Malik came in.
Malik: Asia?
Kabir:yes, she is alive.please Take care of her,I need space.

I walked off ignoring their calls.I grabbed a my motorcycle and just left the avenue .

Amira's POV
There was commotion outside,ria went to check.she came back looking scared.
Amira: what happened
Ria:Kabir took off on his motorcycle.

I was stunned.
Amira: maybe he went to get something,I will call him.

I called his number but he didn't answer.It was Time for the ceremony to begin ,I still held onto my faith in him.

An hour passed and there was no sign of him.I feared the worse.