Peace at last (the end)

Third person's POV
After some months,Asia and Kabir recovered.Samira was having a crazy life with her family especially her husband who tried to do anything to please her.

He literally gifted her a life chicken when he didn't find doves.This caused Samira to burst out laughing.Samira was expecting a child.She had complained of headaches.

She was expecting Salim to bring her flowers instead ,he brought her a bouquet of herbs, and instead of a garden,he brought her to a forest.

He then moved them to a farm where they milked cows ,fed baby animals and rode horses.

He was trying for her and she appreciated him.
Kabir did everything to make Asia happy,she was having issues with fertility and it dawned on her mentally.

She was so sad and ontop of it kabir's parents criticised her.

Time passed, and Asia learnt to cope.Kabir decided to take her on a vacation, and also to be surprise her with a fertility doctor,who had completed faith in fixing the problem.

On their way they met with a deadly accident which altered their lives forever.

They were crushed by a truck, Kabir got the worst of it.They both survived but barely.Kabir was in a life or death situation.Asia woke up months later but she had lost half of her memory.

She was in a state of confusion, she just like Kabir didn't remember she was married.(Coincedently).

She was forced out of the house and left to wonder off the street.Malik wasn't around when this happened.He was in abroad studying.

Kabir woke up almost a year later,where he was told that Asia was dead,but he couldn't believe it , because there was no body.His parents claimed that her body was burnt but t
he could believe it,so he kept searching for her but never did, and when he finally gave up, she met Amira.

A young and beautiful woman whom his parents had no issue with , even though she was divorced.Kabir's parents loved any wealthy woman who was not Asia.With her gone,they reverted to their calm selves.

Kabir found love again and decided to move on.Then he met Asia at his marraige ceremony,but there was a twist,she was married.

And now they were stuck in the twist of marraige as Kabir Married Amira.

*Present times*
Amira:you two have such a beautiful love story,I can't believe you survived.
Asia:yeah, what about you two, what's your story?
Kareem: it's a story for another day, let's get you out of here.

Asia: Kabir
Kabir:yes.
Asia: Take me home.
Kabir: offcourse.

He helped her out of the bed.Asia hugged Kareem ,he kissed her cheek.
Asia:I will miss you.
Kareem:I will miss you too.

Kabir hugged and kissed Amira on the forehead.
Kabir:you be good, Amira.
Amira: only if you two become my child's godparents.

Asia:gladly.
The two women hugged.
Amira:I have faith in you.If you ever want a surrogate, am here.

Tears filled Asia's eyes.
Asia:thank you.
They hugged once again.
Kabir: take care.(Amira kissed his cheek.kabir noded at Kareem and carried Asia in his arms.Bridal style.)

He carried her out .Kareem and Amira stood beside them as they held each other.

Time passed, and Amira gave birth to a beautiful baby boy.He had his father's looks but his mother's eyes.6months later ,Samira had come over from abroad, she came with her family.She had two girls and a little boy.

Amira and Samira decided to surprise Asia by offering to carry her babies.She was so overwhelmed.Even after the pain she caused Amira ,Amira wanted to help her.

Kareem and Salim supported their wives through this, and Kabir was by Asia's side.

They did the procedure but surprisingly,6months later Asia got pregnant and the doctor told them that it was once in a life time experience.

Asia was now having three kids and they were all going to be around the same age.

Time passed, and now Asia had two boys and one girl.Kabir moved out of his parents house.He would only forgive them if they asked for Asia's forgiveness.

The family grew with more children as Amira got pregnant with twin girls who looked like her but had their father's eyes.

There was happiness, and there kids made it more fulfilling as each couple had three kids.They were stronger than ever.

Kareem:I will never cause you pain.you are the only one for me.

They pressed their foreheads together as their kids ran up to them breaking them apart.Kareem carried his princesses as Amira carried their prince.

They were finally happy.THE END.