New Year's Eve (December 31, 2023)

(Writing this on the 3rd) Woke up probably 8:30 AM ish.

We would have had breakfast, then I think we chilled at the beach, where I fell asleep for a while and my parents were apparently covering me from the sun as it moved x3

Thenn we ate at the mexican restaurant but the menu was the same at every restaurant for New Year's. It had a few courses and started with smoked duck salad with duck liver D: But at the restaurant grandma was talking about geneology stuff as she does, and apparently she traced us back to Julius Ceaser, so I guess I'm related to him?? X3 Then she talked just to me about how my granpa's family has had a genetic history of prostate cancer, and that she just wanted to warn me about it and to have checkups earlier than normal men.

Then everyone went back to their rooms, except me and my parents. We went to beach where there was like a party for New Years. It was loud and uncomfortable, I didn't really like it at all but I stayed until 12:00 AM hit, to make them happy ^^ My mom especially had been stressed about us not enjoying the trip and stuff, and I wanted to be there with them to make her think that at least some of us are making the most of it.

I slept at like 1:30 AM maybe?