Physics Test Upset, Stardew! (January 11, 2024)

I woke up at 6:45 AM from my alarms.

Day 5, first was a math double and I just helped T with his math revision.

Next was physics and we had a test that I forgot about, and I got really upset that I didn't know how to answer about half of the questions. The teacher saw my distress and she said we can maybe have more time tomorrow.

In media, for some reason Raph and I were looking at like math functions with sliders, and also trying to look at how to find amplitude.

Then in English we talked about the diploma yesterday, how a lot of schools in the province had to write on paper because of the question being different on Vretta vs the physical booklet. She also talked about how her strongest student last year had 73%, and that it's the hardest diploma exam and that it might be upsetting but most people likely aren't getting above 65%. I really don't know how I will be graded, I'm really curious.

When I got home, I streamed for 2 hours and 12 minutes, it started late from the van being late. I had a good time! Solvin :3 I DNF'd a 4BLD by 2 corners 😭 hdew was there and I shared that I have a boyfriend (Maxie :3) and then they said they're trans :0 I raided pulsarcubes.

After supper, I joined a vc with Maxie, MJ, and Sage who was streaming! Xe taught them how to solve! We all quickly left, then Maxibubs and I went on a call together :3 We played some Stardew Valley for the first time in a long time, which was fun! And then we were just hanging out together! ^^ I love my boy :3 like I just wanna kiss xem and cuddle really badly 🥺🥺💙💙💙

It is now 12:54 AM and I'll sleep soon.

Good night!