Chapter 91: (Everything I Do) I Do It For You

Jude

I'm shocked.

Remember the Omega boy who got 'heated' with Bode and had to fly all the way to New York to meet with a werewolf fertility specialist to stop his pregnancy from happening? If only he knew there was a tea for that...

Yes, the same Bode who got mated to Cassie.

His name is Sam. And he just got mated to a boy from the wrestling team. A boy who until now nobody even suspected was queer. Oh. My. Goddess. We are all gobsmacked by the mate revelation inside the classroom.

No one expected that to happen today.

Of course, someone always turns 18 during the winter break and because we don't see most of the other students during that period, it's only in January that they finally get within their mate's range.

This year was no exception. But we did not see that coming...

Sam had just walked inside the classroom when he was startled by the revelation, also not expecting to be mated today. It was his mate who turned 18 in December, or early January. Who knows? It's already January 8th.

While all of us are starstruck by the mate pairing, it served to distract the class from Beck's heat episode discussion. He and Kingsley were talking about it just a minute ago. But neither I or Quentin want him to disclose that we were all together as he completed the bond with my brother.

Some things are better kept private. We don't need to broadcast that my brother and I took turns with our mate at the same time. Normally, I barely even get shirtless in front of Quentin, let alone... *blushes*

"I, Casper Kabrusky, accept you Samuel Diaz as my mate." - The boy declared in an emotional tone.

"I, Samuel Diaz, accept you Casper Kabrusky as my mate." - He repeated back to him. Then they got closer to each other and kissed tenderly.

"Did you know Casper was gay?" - Quentin whispered to Owen, jaw dropped.

"I'm not the oracle of the school, Q. No, I didn't. I had no idea." - Owen replied in a snarky tone.

"Wow! I wonder if he had a secret crush on Jude too..." - He snickered, causing our mate to glare daggers at him. Jalensky got whiplash from the delicate topic being brought up.

"I can hear you. And no, he's not my type. No offense, Jude." - Casper responded, annoyed at people talking about him while he was having a moment with his mate.

"None taken." - I said, mildly uncomfortable by this.

It didn't take long for the teacher to enter and the class to start. Throughout the day, their mating was the hot topic on every senior's lips. The surprise pairing of the guy nobody thought was queer.

We all knew Sam is gay, that is not the issue. But until somewhat recently the team was thought to have no queer person in it. Then, it was Jalensky's coming out. My brother's mating. And now another boy. Who would've thought that a highly masculine environment contained such secrets that not even Owen was aware of?

"How are you doing today, girl? Do you need to go somewhere to scream?" - Rachel was checking in on her best friend Elaine. Today is the first day she is seeing Owen since he was mated to Layla. We all saw how badly she took their mating.

It's the same for Blaine, of course. But he doesn't seem to be doing too bad. It's a good thing that he has his wrestling buddies and is a popular boy, both with boys and girls. Not that he is seeing anyone romantically, as far I know.

"I'm fine. Surprised to see his virgin neck, to be honest. But I'm doing the best I can. I should have known they were going to be mated to each other. Who falls in love with a girl at 12, anyway?" - She replied in a snarky tone, apparently she isn't completely over him.