CHAPTER 3

The walk home takes a while due to me and Bella fucking around, but eventually we get to my house. My phone hasn't stopped buzzing since I left school, confused, I step in my house after Bella and walk up the stairs, oblivious. I shout a quick hello to my mum who fires one back and run up to my room. I find Bella already under my duvet, my Jelly Cat collection surrounds her and she hugs her favourite close to her chest, the giant moon.

I shake my head at her with a funny look on my face as i go and leap in next to her. My phone continues buzzing in my pocket and I groan and whip it out. Nothing comes up on the screen for some reason. I open the home screen and see that Snapchat has 11 notifications. I only have Bella, my mum some randoms from school I don't even text and my old English teacher. With furrowed brows I open the app, suddenly remembering I gave my snap to the girl from my criminology class. Much to my surprise the notifications were from her, sending me videos. I make the stupid mistake of clicking one and her voice fills the room. She's standing in her underwear making me decide what she should wear tomorrow.

I feel my face heat up, remembering who's sat next to me right now. I feel Bella squirm and turn to look at my phone, but she stays silent.

Then I hear the worlds biggest gasp. Bella screams and looks at me in awe. 

'WHO IS THAT FINE BABE' she yells in my face

I almost wet myself laughing at her as i reply through my choking

'Some girl from my crim class, she's super sweet'

Her eyebrows go up and her eyes widen as Olivia starts undressing into the next outfit. Feeling something come over me, I push my phone to my chest, hiding the beautiful girl from my best friend. This earns another small gasp from her and she sits there staring at me, with the creepiest smile on her face.

I let myself watch the rest of the video and decide that she should wear her blue low rise jeans and her pink baby-tee. I was about to send her a voice note of me telling her my opinions until Bella stopped me and grabbed my phone.

Livvy 💟💟💟

               i almost choked on air when i opened that video, cute bra xx

              &second outfit you look so hot

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Bella hovers her finger on the send button and as I reach to grab my phone she sends the text. I roll my eyes and swipe off the chat, watching her reaction.

'hey, you didnt get mad...' Bella questions

I shrug my shoulders and she throws herself on me.

'LILY HAS A CRUSHLILY HAS A CRUSHLILY HAS A CRUSHLILY HAS A CRUSHLILY HAS A CRUSHLILY HAS A CRUSHLILY HAS A CRUSHLILY HAS A CRUSHLILY HAS A CRUSHLILY HAS A CRUSH' she continues until I slam a pillow over her head, only making her laugh even harder. 

When she calms down she gives me a serious look.

'Jokes aside Lils, I'm glad you like someone new.' she gives me a knowing look.

She's referring to my ex. My first love, the girl I cried over for months. Autumn Masters. The depressive episode I fell into after our break-up was traumatic. I was sleeping the entire day, I missed so much school that Miss Everlast ended up on my doorstep. Damn I miss her. 

Autumn had this face you just can't stop thinking about. She had the most defined cheekbones the sweetest nose. Her eyes were a deep brown, matching her hair colour. She may have been absolutely gorgeous, but her personality was the opposite. She manipulated me into believing her constant lies. She cheated on me and lied to my face so many times I broke it off. I still cry sometimes. When the memories come up on my phone a tear or two fall from my eyes. It's okay to miss her. In her good days, not the bad ones.