Chapter 48

In the quiet of the night, I couldn't resist the allure of waking Addy twice, drawing her into the intimacy we both craved

In the quiet of the night, I couldn't resist the allure of waking Addy twice, drawing her into the intimacy we both craved. Now, as she sleeps, exhausted like a contented baby, I can't help but marvel at the peaceful sight she makes, curled up beside me.

With a tender touch, I press soft kisses on her forehead and nose, eliciting a contented sigh as she snuggles deeper into my embrace. It's moments like these that make everything feel right in the world, her warmth against me, her steady breaths, and the quiet rhythm of our hearts beating as one.

I head to the bathroom, planning to take a quick shower before preparing a warm bath for Addy to help soothe her sore muscles. After all, what's a loving partner for if not to lend a hand when needed?

With a tender touch and a soft whisper, I coax Addy awake, murmuring sweet words into her ear as she stirs from her slumber. "Morning, sunshine. Rise and shine, beautiful. Another day to spend with you, and I couldn't be happier."

I greet with a grin. "How are you feeling today?" She groans softly, shifting in bed. "Sore and tired, Ash. Like I've been hit by a truck." I chuckle at her words."Looks like someone had a little too much fun last night," I quip with a smirk, leaning in closer. "But you know what they say, practice makes perfect. And I'm more than willing to help you practice anytime, anywhere."

Addy's eyes widen in mock indignation, and she swats at my arm playfully. "Oh, please, spare me your cheesy lines," she scoffs, though I can see the hint of a smile tugging at the corners of her lips.

"Hey, babe, I've got something to help with that soreness," I say with a grin, nodding towards the bathroom. "I've prepared a nice warm bath for you. Should help you relax a bit." "Aw, you're the best," she says, her tired eyes lighting up with gratitude. "That sounds heavenly right now."

"Careful, love," I say, seeing her wince as she tries to stand. "But you know, you look damn good in my shirt, especially with those marks I left on your neck, thighs, and all over your body last night," I tease, a smirk playing on my lips. Addy chuckles and replies, "You're insufferable, you know that?" She shoots me a playful glare, her eyes sparkling with amusement.

"Don't forget, I left some marks on you too." She gestures towards the hickeys on my neck and chest, and then adds with a suggestive tone, "And let's not forget about my nail marks on your back."

With a grin, I  reply, "Oh, I remember those very well. Just like I remember how you couldn't get enough of me." I wink back, matching her playful tone.
I scoop Addy my most precious thing in the world, carrying her into the bathroom and gently setting her on the counter. As the water fills the tub, I pour in some Epsom salts, knowing they'll work wonders for her sore muscles.

With a gentle touch, I help her out of my shirt, letting it slip off her shoulders before settling her into the warm bathwater. A grin spreads across my face as I watch Addy sink into the warm bath, her expression a mix of relief and contentment. It's moments like these that make everything worthwhile.

"Alright, sweetheart, it's almost noon, I'll whip up some lunch for us. Don't worry, I'll be back soon," I say with a grin, torn between wanting to stay with her and the necessity of getting lunch ready.

As she seductively lathers the body wash, her eyes locked with mine, it's clear she's teasing me on purpose. Each stroke, each glance, feels like a deliberate invitation, igniting a primal urge within me. I can't help but groan, the tension between us thickening with every tantalizing move.

"Careful now," I warn, "Remember you're sore. Otherwise, I'd have you begging for mercy, bending you over this bathtub, punishing you until you begged me to stop." Addy chuckles mischievously and replies, "Oh really? Well, you might have to save that for later then."

"Alright, alright," I chuckle, giving her a playful wink before heading to the kitchen to prep for lunch. As I plate our lunch, I notice Addy entering the dining area wearing my hoodie, her hair still damp from the shower, and a towel in her hand. I stop everything I'm doing and find myself staring at her, my eyes darkening with every step she takes.

I can't resist the urge as I lift Addy and place her on the kitchen counter, leaning in to kiss her hungrily. With a soft moan, Addy responds to the kiss by wrapping her legs around my waist, pulling me closer, her warmth enveloping me completely.

I break the kiss, placing my forehead against hers, feeling her warmth. "That's for being so irresistible," I murmur, my breath mingling with hers.She replies with a playful pout, "As much as I love these distractions, I'm starving, Mr. Charmer."

With a playful smirk, I whisper, "Well, I'm hungry for you, but I think we should eat lunch first." As she chuckles, I gently place her back on the chair, teasingly adding, "Don't worry, dessert comes after lunch."

"Oh my god! the food's so good Asher." She compliments it ."Aw, you're too kind," I reply, feeling a warm rush as her lips touch my cheek. "Just trying to impress my girl."

"You don't have to impress me, Asher. I'm already yours," she said, her voice soft and reassuring. She didn't need grand gestures or fancy meals to feel loved. Just knowing she was mine was enough to make me feel like the luckiest guy in the world.

Seeing Addy eat so peacefully, content with me by her side, fills me with immense happiness. I make a silent vow to love her more with each passing day, to ensure she's always the happiest. She is my happiness, and her presence alone is enough to complete the rest of my life.