part 1

14/04/2000...

Now we are inviting our special guest Ms. Sara Tendulkar to come on the stage.

A pretty women in her late 40's stood from her sit and made her way to the stage. Ms. Sara Tendulkar , a well known psychologist and writter who is here for the opening ceremony of her much awaited autobiography "Scarlet Letters". The woman is indeed beautiful even at this age. But the calm smile and contented look on her face is adding some more flavours on her beauty.

She stood on the center of the stage and introduced herself earning a long cheer from the audience.

She thanked them whole Hertedly and started...

"1980, I was a 25 years old young girl who just got newly married.
Everything started with some letters. Old , a bit torn, scarlet letters. I found them inside a old book of my husband's study room. It may seem that someone might have kept them carelessly but the more I looked at the letters I realised that someone has kept them very carefully and secretly.

I read them as curiosity took the best of me and that made my world upside down. That day I realised something.....

Love and hate both occers 4 letters. Mohabbat aur Nafrat do no ke hi rang laal hay , farak bas itna hay ki Nafrat me duniya barbaad ho jati hay aur mohabbat me khudko barbaad hona parta hay. Fir vi kalank hamesha mohabbat me hi lagti hay.
Par ye kalank se vari mohabbat kavi mitti nehi hamesha barkarar reheti hay. Sayad isi liye woh itna khubsurat hota hay.

Ab faisla apke nazariya ka hay. Apne iss kahani me keya dekha kalank ya mohabbat?"

Sara completed her speech with a radiant smile and got a loud cheer once again. With a respectful 'thank you' she came down of the stage.

After a long day she finally stepped inside her flat. It is actually a big thing for a divorcee woman to rent a flat and live alone with her adopted child even if it's a modern city called Mumbai. But again when was life easy for her?

Entering into the flat the 1st thing she did was to go and check on her baby who was in deep sleep with the maid. She cressed her head and placed a light kiss on her forhead. Then she came to the hall , made herself a strong coffee and started checking the letters and voice mails ( at that time only telephone was available and you can send voice mail on it). There was a lot of invitation letters of being chief guest at different functions and tons of 'congratulations'. While placing them lazily she got the thing she was looking for, the particular 'congratulations'. She smiled and went to the balcony with a copy of her book in hands.

Looking at the serine nightmoon she opend the the 1st page...

Shubman Gill , the protagonist of the story

There he is , her husband.
Oops ex husband.

She cressed the picture with her fingers as if feeling the texture.

" always serious aren't you? Well, you actually look dumb with those dimples of yours. So better be serious."

She giggled and turned the page...

Ishan kishan , another protagonist of the story

She placed her fingers on the picture and stared adoring her baby. Well yes, this person will always be her first baby.

She felt a sense of pride across her chest as she was able to protect this smile.

And lastly this is Sara Tendulkar, the creator of the story or more prominently the most dramatic incident of her own life.

Closing her eyes she went to her memory lane to how it all started....

20 years ago....

P.s: The teaser is here....
Please please comment and vote guys.