Part 6

Tbc....

Shubman was standing in front of Ishan's kindergarten gate. It's been his routine to pick Ishan from school.

After some minitues the bell rang. A wave of kids came out running like birds just being freed from cage. Shubman was patiently waiting for Ishan when he felt a light tag on his shirt hem. Looking down he saw Miri ,one of Ishan's classmate. As shubman comes to pick Ishan everyday he got some fan following specially girs.
He smiled and bent down.

Keya huya Miri?

"Bhaiya aj app mujhe ghar chor doge?"

Kyu nehi.

Miri smiled cheekily and wrapped his hands aroud Shubman's torso. Shubman picked her up.

Unknown to them a certain someone didn't like the seen. Ishan was running happily towards Shubman but stopped when he saw Shubman crouching infront of a girl and smiling. His eyebrows frowned and an lips formed a deep pout immediately. But his calm broke when Shubman picked her up. What the hell!!

On the other hand Shubman picked the girl up and turned aroud only  to see a huffy baby leaving without him. He ran to him with the girl in his embrace.

Ishu kaha ja rahe ho akele?

Ishan didn't answer.

Shubman gently made him look up and met with two angry eyes.

May aj late nehi hoon baby. Aj kyu naraz ho?
( yes, Ishan has gave permission to call him 'baby')

"May naraz nei hoon. Tum to usse bat kar rahe the na jao karo."

Baby ayese bat nehi karte woh apki hi dost hay na.

"Neiii hay meri doss"

The girl who was enjoying Shubman's warmth till now looked up to see the angry Ishan.

Shubman held Ishan's hand with his free hand as the other one was engaged in holding the girl. Ishan snacthed his hand back.

Baby hat pakro raste me gari hay.

"Neii pakarni."

Shubman sighed. Angry Ishan is not easy to deal with.

To batao kayse chalna hay tumhe?

Ishan made grabby hands towards him.

Par may dono ko kayse uthau?

That's it. Ishan brsuted.

" to phir uske sath hi raho. Bat mat karo mese"

Ishan sat on the groud with a loud thud. Shubman had no option left. He put Miri down and gave an apologatic look who pouted. Then came to Ishan and picked him up holding his butt tightly. Ishan instantly wrapped his hands aroud Shubman nuzzing into his neck.

Ab chale?

Ishan nodded. Shubman smiled at his antics and slapped his bum lightly.

Saitan...

The girl was standing there with a hurt expression. But Shubman didn't look back. Instead as Shubman started walking Ishan looked at her sticking little tounge out. The girl stated crying but Ishan didn't care he just kept nuzzing into Shubman.

Ishie gir jayoge vago mat.

An anoymus day of Ishan running aroud and Shubman behind him.