Part 8

Tbc.....

SHUBMAN GILL IS COMING BACK FROM LONDON AFTER 2 YEARS.....

The news has spread all over Darjeeling town within no time. Evryone has different feelings and opinions over it but in a whole evenone is super exited.

"Ishu tune khabar suna na?"
Mayank asked Ishan who seemed pretty busy in whatever he was doing.

"Hmmm"
Ishan hummed.

Mayank clicked his tounge and rubbed his sweaty palms.
"T-to tera keya khayal hay iss bareme?"

Now Ishan turned aroud to face Mayank.

"Mayu vayiyaa , Unke bareme hamara keya khayal hay aap to jante ho na"

Mayank gupled nodding his head.

Yes, he knows. He is probably the only person who knows but this fact is still undigestable for him. He still can't get over the schok he got that night when he found Ishan touching himself while mouning Shubman's name.

Mayank almost lost his conscious. But what schoked him more was Ishan's bold attitude over it. When Mayank confronted Ishan about that incident Ishan didn't look embarrassed not even for a second rather he blushed blissfully.

Ishan never knew when or how things changed. Or maybe it was like this always. But the more he grew up more he realised that his feelings towards Shubman are anything but platonic. Now looking back Ishan can easily point out the changes. The cleary remebers the times when he started imagining him with Shubman in those romantic songs or when lying on Shubman's shoulder started hitting different. But unlike Shubman he never avoided those feelings. He was never afraid to explore himself.
It's true that at first pleasuring himself while imagining Shubman used to bubble guilt in his chest but slowly that guilt fade away when he realised this is much more than mere attraction. This is something deep and dangerous called love.

Ishan doesn't know what made his so open minded , bold and fearless. Maybe the hills that always taught him to keep his head high or the winter snow that taught him to be honest to himslef or the rolling rocks that taught him to accept things or the small streams that taught his to be desperate to achieve his needs or maybe the place where he grew up that taught him to be bold and fearless.

Now too Mayank saw that pleasant smile on Ishan's lips and the determined look on his eyes. He sighed. Who was him to stop this person. He would rather accept it.

But sometimes he used to get confused from where do Ishan collects this type of confidence. But now he has realised one thing that...

Ishan loves Shubman and he knows that Shubman loves him too.

Shubman was always like the moon. Where every star was gathered aourd him and he still felt alone and dependent.

Ishan was like the Sun. Not the sunshine , the Sun. He alone was enough to brighten the whole sky. He never needed anyone's opinion or acceptance. He was never build to depend on someone.

The moon always needed the Sun for its existence but the Sun never needed it. The Sun had all the planets aroud him but still looked up to the Moon.

The Moon needed the Sun cause it had nothing else but the Sun wanted the Moon after having everything.

There's a difference between want and need. If you need  someone that means you cannot leave the person even if you want to but if you want someone that means you can leave the person  but still not leaveing.

Being someone's need is easy but being someone's want is very tough cause the person who wants you would never burden you with unspoken expectations or would tie you in barriers. The person has choosed you over everything with his own free will.

Shubman was sitting on his sit lost in deep thoughts. In these 2 years in London he has discovered a new part of himself but does he accepts it?

Maybe not yet. The part that included guilty pleasure, the part that included Ishan. He has tried to brush it off , tried to live like a normal person should but failed. Something always felt off to him.

"Shubi baba hum pohoch gaye"

Shubman came to his senses. He gave a small smile to the servant and came out of the car. He inheld deeply.

Darjeeling.

The place that knows him more than himself.

The place where he belongs.

The place where doesn't need to pretend to be someone he isn't.

Over the  years this place has changed for sure but still it feels like home to Shubman , warm and comforting.

But an another thought was eating him all these while.

Where is he?

Does he knows about my arrival?

He and Ishan used to communicate almost on a regular basis over letters. But they haven't talked for last 2 months.
It feels akward for sure.

He was about to enter to the Palace but a familiar yet unfamiliar voice stopped him. He truned aroud and saw something he would never forget in his entire life.....

Tbc....

P.s: Too much rubbish I know.

Tell me , can you feel the characters I drew?

Please vote and comment.

Enjoy...