Part 11

Tbc...

Shubman kneeled in front of Ishan with guiter.....

Ohe ki korile bolo paibo tomare
(Tell me how to attain you?)

Rakhibo ankhite ankhite
(To keep you within my sight)

Ki korile bolo paibo tomare
(Tell me how to attain you?)

Rakhibo ankhite ankhite
(To keep you within my sight)

Eto prem ami kotha pabo na
(Where will I find this much love, O lord?)

Tomare hridoye rakhite
( To keep you place in my heart ,can I dare you?)

Amar sadhho kiba tomare , doya na korile ke pare
(If you are not kind, who can dare?)

Tumi aag nigayile , ke pare
(If you do not come yourself)

Hirdoye rakhite
(Who can keep you in their heart?)

Majhe majhe tobo dekha pai
(I glimpse you now and then)

Chirodin keno pai na?
(Why not forever?)

Shubman opend his eyes only to meet with Ishan's teary ones.

Hey hey baby ro mat.

Shubman stood up and cupped Ishan's face.

"S-shubman......" Ishan starts, his voice trailing off as he swallows.

"I don't know. I just , uh....." he looks down at his feet, shifting uneasily like he's working up to something.

Shubman has never seen Ishan scared of anything , and something about that terrifies him.

"I don't know how to say it Shubi. Maybe you already know it but I just can't supress it anymore....."

Keya huya hay meri jaan?

Ishan took a deep breath.

"Shubman, if I've learned anything throughout my life, it's how important it is to put yourself out there and take chances. And....this right here is literally the last chance to tell you how I really feel"

Shubman froze as the air got punched out of his lungs. He wanted to pull his hand and clasp it over Ishan's mouth before he could say it. Before he could say exactly what Shubman wants to hear and exactly what he doesn't.

Ishan looked up with his warm brown eyes.

"I like you. No! I really love you Shubman. To be honest with you, I was pretty scared when I found out this but whenever I remembere your smile , I feel almost instantly everything is going to be okay"

The corner of his mouth ticks up when he talks.

"I have loved every moment of my life with you. I've loved spending time with you , and listening to your talks. I love how you take care of my smallest needs , that makes me feel really special. I love how to tell jokes when you get nourvous , and the way you smile while taking about your dreams , and how it feels when you look at me. And I love all things about you that you're scared to show people. Your Sadness , your pain , and your fears cause without it , you wouldn't be you."

All at once Shubman faced all the overwhelming emotions.

Ishan took a step forward, hands reaching out to touch Shubman's chest, sending a schok of electricity through his whole body.

He tiptoed.

"Can I ki....."

The words weren't even out of his mouth before Shubman pulled his closer , smashing his lips into Ishan's soft ones.

And.......it was everything a kiss could be. Ishan's lips were soft, warm and absolute magic on Shubman's rough ones. Everything else fading away, like there's noting else in this world but them.

Above them the night started making its way to home. The sun and they moon met each other.

They pulled apart. Ishan looked at Shubman and Shubman looked at Ishan.

And

Shubman ran away.

Leaving Ishan all alone.

The night ended.

The moon left leaving the Sun behind all alone.

P.s: Tell me how it is?

Please please comment guys. I am losing my motivation to right the story.

Enjoy....