Part 4

Shubman's dialogue - Bold

.........................................................................

"Who is Ishan?"

Shubman jerked up at the question. His eyes showing raw emotions. Sara got her all answers.

Her assumptions were true. She didn't know what to feel with this painful truth. Still one painfull truth is far better than thousand suger coated lies. Shubman's reaction and his eyes made one thing clear to Sara that...
Woh Ishan ke alawa kavi kisi aur ka bana hi nehi...

Coming out of the shock Shubman's first instict was to run away from her. Cause somewhere inside his heart he was ashamed for hurting this innocent girl.
As he was about to move Sara held his hand. Looking back he got another shock that made his knees weak.

Sara is holding that red letter. But that's not what made him weak. It was her eyes. Those eyes showed demand for the first time in these two years.

All these days he has only seen Sara's pleading eyes. But for the first time he saw demand in those black orbs. It reminded him of someone else's eyes. He had brown orbs. Those light brown eyes that never showed pleading. His eyes were always demanding and Shubman was a goner for them.

On the other side being a psychologist Sara kind of assumed Shubman's reaction so the moment she saw Shubman trying to move away she caught his hand quickly. No way she is going to let this moment slip. The eyes that seemed dead all these days are showing flood of emotions in just a single line and she knows she needs to break the man infront of her.

Shubman felt utterly helpless. He never knew that only the name 'Ishan' could make him feel a flood of emotions after so many days and he thought he will be able to forget him. Nah!! Not in this life atleast.

Shubman was looking down not being able to match Sara's gaze. He can ignore he pleading but not the demand.

Sara made him look up gently. Eyes still showing the same demand. Like for the first time she is showing the authority of being wife.

She said in a low but steady voice...

"Shubman please stop running away now. I deserve an explanation. Don't I?"

Shubman said nothing.

Sara again tried this time more gently...

" Shubman tell me about Ishan"

That's it once again that name and Shubman broke down totally.

Sara with an open mouth saw the person who never showed any hint of feelings breaking down like a child just for a name.

Shubman was crying loudly untill he felt a warm embrace. It's not as warm as Ishan's but it made him feel relaxed.

Sara hugged the crying man and let her own tears flow. No she didn't felt any jelousy but her curiosity to know Ishan grew more. How would be the person whose mere name can do magic?

The two souls cried in each others arms but both had different reasons.

Shubman cried as he finally let out his buried emotions and Sara cried in happiness.

Yes!! Happiness. In these 2 years for the 1st time she felt genuine happiness. She got the answers she was looking for and she finally felt her husband openly without any filter. She felt relieved.

The big baby was crying and hiccuping in her embrace. She felt a motherly urge to comfort the person. She ran her fingers gently through his hairs and started patting his back.

"Shhh it's okay. I got you."

After what seemed like an eternity Shubman's cried died down , Sara made him look up gently and the sight infront of him made her coo.

Shubman Gill , the person who was like an emotionless person just 24 hours ago is now sitting in front of her with red nose , slightly teary eyes and pouty lips.

She couldn't help but pinch his cheeks.

I-I love him. so much.
His voice sounded like a whisper. If Sara wasn't sitting close she would have missed it. It made her smile widely.

" I know "

Shubman again got a shock. God! Today he will die in back to back shocks.

I am s-sorry Sara.

His eyes satrted to tear up again.

Sara quickly cupped his cheeks.

" Hey hey you big baby stop crying okay. You look ugly with tears Gill."

Shubman pouted. He felt a wave of releve over his body.

Sara crassing his cheeks and said in a low tone.

" Thank you Shubman for not giving me fake hopes. Thank you for not making me attached to you. Thank you for not taking advantage of me and lastly thank you for being honest to your love."

Shubman's mouth was hung open.

B-but our relation...

" woh relation jisme serf may thi. Tum to kavi the hi nehi Shubman."

I am sorry Sara please don't hate me.

He pleaded.

Sara hit his head  lightly.

"Kitna pagal hay re tu. Tujhe andaza vi nehi ki tere liye kitna respect hay mere dil me. 'Tu' hi kehe rahi hoon thik hay.
Shubman I don't hate you for loving a boy. Love is love okay. Itna chota vi nehi hay re mera dil."

Shubman hugged her tightly. The first time someone accepted his real self but the irony is the person is his wife.

Sara was startled but hugged back anyway.

Sara mera na koi dost nehi hay. Mujhse dosti karogi?

" took you long to ask this Mr.Gill"
Sara teased him with a glint of amusement but Shubman's hopeful eyes stopped her. Oh god!

" ha re pagal banungi"

Thank you....

Shubman gave her a wide smile. For the first time she saw the dimples. How beautiful!!

" oye jyada smile mat kar ullu lagta hay"

Shubman pouted and Sara laughed.

" Need a coffee?"

Yes please friend.

Sara scoffed and left.

After some minitues she came back with two cups of coffee.

" okay now all set. We becme friends. We have our coffee and I am all ears to hear your story mr.romeo. Tell me about Juliet."

Shubman kept his head down for a good amount of time like he was deciding from where to start.

I was 10 back then. In one summer we went to Darjeeling. It was one of my dad's jamidaris. There I saw a boy of 5......

P.s: Double update cause author is jobless.

Year koi mujhe thappar marke padai karne baithao year😭

Guys if you want fast updates please vote and comment.

Tell me how is it?

Enjoy....