Part 9

Tbc....

Shubman turned around and saw.......

Shubman doesn't know where and when exactly he lost it. Maybe on that long hair that covered his forehead , on those doe eyes , on that mischievous grin on his lips ,that flawless skin , small boopable nose , bread cheeks , the dip of his collarbone collarbone , that short yet perfect hight or that slim waist or those curves that were visible under his white shirt. The only word came into Shubman's mind was....

Apsara...

On the other hand Ishan was no better. He felt his world stopping when he saw a 6 feet tall youngman with sharp eyes , faint beard on cheeks , lips that looked rough but tempting , wide chest , broad shoulders , long vainy hands and lastly the look of those eyes.

The world around them blurred. Their eyes locked into each others. Anybody can sense the love in their eyes.

Everything started falling into place. Their inner turmoil , negetive reaction of the society everything seemed less important.

One thing they both realised is....

Love isn't supposed to be perfect , love is perfect.

Their starring competition continued untill Mayank burged in between the love birds and dragged Ishan away leaving a dreamy Shubman behind. Had it been any other time Shubman would have become utterly annoyed but he isn't in his right sense now.

Ishan was a blushing mess when Mayank dragged him. All he could think was about that greek god body.

"Sweety ehi pe suhag raat manane ka soch rahe the keya?"

Ishan slapped a laughing Mayank then suddenly became serious.

"Mayuu ab to puri Darjeeling ki larkiya marengi uspe , agar use koi pasand a gaya to?"

Mayank was about to joke but stopped seeing the vulnerable expression.

"Sweety tune uski ankhe nehi dekhi?"

"Ha dekhi hay na , kitni khubsurat hay"
Ishan said dreamily once again remembering the seen.

Mayank facepalmed.

"Abey o sapno ki duniya se wapas a. Mere kehene ka matlab hay tune ye nehi dekha ki woh kis tarah se tujhe dekh raha tha?"

Ishan shooked his head innocently.
"Kis tarah se?"

"Jayse ki tujhme uski duniya basti hay. Aur ankhe kavi jhoot nehi bolti."

Ishan hid his red face in the two small palms. Mayank laughed at the cute seen.

The entire day Ishan was looking for an opportunity to meet Shubman but didn't got any. On the other hand Shubman felt like all his walls are breaking down.
The first dance around his chest in a way he has never experienced with anyone , the stars above him shining brighter than ever. It felt real , and overwhelming , and so dizzying , his entire world shifted.

They didn't got any chance to meet each other through the entire day. Being frustrated Shubman decided to go somewhere to relax his mind. He had nowhere to reach but his legs took him to the place he and Ishan spent half of their lives together. Reaching there he stood like a statue , memories flowing over his mind. Suddenly he saw a figure sitting at the place Ishan used to sit. Shubman moved closer and realised it was none but Isham himself.

His heart was telling him to go and sit beside him like the old times and he decided to listen to the voice. He sat there beside him. Ishan looked back and gave a radiant smile as if he knew Shubman would come. A warm feeling crossed Shubman's chest. Their arms brushed up against each other , like it did so many times before. It filled Shubman's chest with a feeling that made the night live , the wind tugging at their hair as they sat together , the sounds of crickets somewhere in the distance.

They never needed words to communicate. The silence between them was never akward. When they sit together side by side the wind , stars , silence everything around them bears messages of heart.

Shubman took a deep , graceful breath , for the glittering stars above them , for the angelic boy whose hand is only a finger length away from him.

Just the idea of reaching out and touching it felt like an entire firework display is going off inside him. He had held Ishan's for numerous times before but today everything felt different not only to him but to both of them.

Shubman wouldn't be holding it as Ishan was his best friend , or Ishan was always there for him.

He would he holding it because he.....

Shubman stopped breathing as he reached for him , Ishan inhaled sharply as their hands finally found each other's in the dark. Their fingers touching ever so gently , Shubman's hand dancing around Ishan's to slide slowly into his palm. Neither of them looked at each other , but both could feel the electricity in the air , Shubman's head swimming in a way he has never felt before as Ishan's thumb traced circles on the back of his hand.

Maybe that's what their hearts needed , a declaration that the other person is having the same turmoil as him.

Love...the word felt right for the first time in a long time , not a burden or a lie anymore.

They both realised that.....

In the midst of winter , there existed an invincible summer , within them.

P.s: maybe a bit cliché but I just wrote whatever came to my mind.

I had no plans of updating but as you guys requested so much. Here it is.

Today is my 12th borad result. So pray for me. We will meet again if I stay alive🙂

Please tell me how is it?

And please vote and comment guys.

Enjoy...