Story Summary

Arc 3-1

Vengeance of the Vulpes

Kevin went to the gym with his father because of his careless remark. At the gym, he met with Sarah, a beautiful vixen with a voluptuous body. It turns out that Sarah was Lilipad, a member of UNDERBASE. Two talked for a moment before she invited him into an offline meeting.

Later, the bohemian shepherd came to an offline meeting where they're officially facing each other directly. There were Trevon the rabbit as 101, Alex the tiger as BlueSea, and Sarah the vixen as Lilipad. Satan was forgotten for some reason.

Many things happen like Sarah telling a story about her mentor, Axel drunked and wasted as Kevin low-key molested him, Satan got cyberbullyed, and many chaotic events that happen behind the screen.

The screen then moved to Sarah showing something to Kevin which made him become serious. Sarah herself originally only wanted to test how good Kevin's hacking skill was, but she ended up showing him something more than she should.

Since the cat was already out of the bag, Sarah started to explain everything. For starters, she was a product of an experiment called Talentus, which sought for a way to produce outstanding offspring by tempering with the genetics of the embryo. For this, thousands of her kind were sacrificed. Since her lifespan was already nearing the end, she was preparing to put an end to this inhuman experiment.

Kevin had mixed feelings about this. For starters, he was surprised that his friend, Troylen, was one of the subjects of their experiment. He didn't know what to do.

Moving on, Bronte and the gang were back again doing their things. On the street, Bronte mentioned Kevin, which resulted in inflicting the others with mental breakdown. He didn't know that that name had become taboo for them. Just when the bear was confused, Troylen appeared. He was just shopping for Christmas when he found them. Bronte then helped him bring his things to make an excuse leaving those helpless bunch.

As the two walked together, they talked about many things. One of them was about their past. Bronte then started to tell the story prior to their separation.

Bronte was an illegitimate son. He never knew who his mother was, nor did he get any attention from his family, but he was happy regardless as there were still some people who cared about him. Those people are his two servants; Toby the horse and Mari the polar bear. Those two had been on Bronte's side since he was born.

One day, the three went into summer vacation in a villa on the mountain. The little Bronte was helping a cat when he accidentally fell on a cliff. Mari who found him tried to help but ended up falling together. Bronte miraculously survived, but the same could not be said for the maid. As she protected Bronte from the fall, she basically sacrificed herself for Bronte.

During her funeral, no one came except the little Bronte and Toby. Bronte cried all the time and locked himself in his room. When he came out for something, he overheard that Mari was actually his mother. Realizing that he was actually causing his own mother's death, the little kid was very shaken that he lost his memory.

He forgot about Mari and Toby. In his memory, he was always alone and hated by everyone. That was why he grew up crooked. It was not until he interrogated Toby that he slowly remembered.

After hearing his story, Toylen cried on the spot. He uttered sorry many times that he was not there. Bronte repeatedly said that it was not his fault, but Troylen continued to cry. Feeling annoyed, Bronte then left. The fox felt depressed that he was nothing but an annoyance, but then the bear came back again with a vanilla ice cream and shoved it into his snorts, telling him to stop crying or he would stuff his mouth with other food. Looking at the bear, Troylen started to laugh, finding that his childhood friend was still the same as before.