16: THANKSGIVING PT 2

Zaria Pov
Right now we are warming up the food and putting the finishing touches on certain foods.

"Maw Maw how did you sleep last night?" I ask.

"Now that you asked that baby I had a dream last night" she says looking me up and down " About fishes so somebody pregnant"

Everybody turns and looks at me.

"Oh I'm not pregnant" I say.

"Whatever you say baby. Just know somebody pregnant" she says.

I am pregnant. I haven't had any signs or anything. No weight gained, no mood swings, and no weird cravings. When we get back to New York imma take a test and see.

"Zaria" I hear my grandma call.

"Mmh" I say.

"Odell's calling you"

I walk out the kitchen into the living room to find Odell who was sitting on the couch playing madden.

"You called me baby" I say.

"Yea I want you to meet my little brother Kordell. Kordell this my wife Zaria" he says introducing us.

"Nice to meet you" I say as he stands up and gives me a hug.

"You know you fine right" he says releasing me from the hug.

"Ayy boy stop trying to flirt with my wife she don't won't yo young ass" Odell says hitting him upside the head.

I laugh as the both of them get into a argument.

I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket to see I have a in coming call from Jakiyra.

I answer it right away.

"Happy Thanksgivings" she yells into the phone which cause me to pull the phone back from my ear.

"Girl quick yelling in the phone you is to old for that" I say as I put the phone back up to my ear.

"Girl whatever how's it going meeting the family?" She asks.

"It going great his family is cool and they welcomed us in with open arms"

"Oh that is great"

"So is it going in Cali with your family?" I asking knowing she has a story to tell bout her family.

"Girl  I swear I have one of the wildest families ever. Imma have to tell you later what happen last night since these folks being nosey and listening to my conversation" she says.

"Alright"

"Zaria we about to eat" I hear my grandma yell.

"Imma call you back Jakiyra we  bout to eat" I say.

"Girl save me some cuz they probably don't brunt this turkey they cooking" she says making me laugh.

"Girl you a trip" I say.

"Alright love you"

"Love you too" I say as I hang up.

I walk into the dinning room to find standing around the table about yo start praying. I go and stand in between  Odell and Jazzy.

"Alright now that every one is here Odell you say the prayer." Maw Maw says putting him on the spot.

"Mmh thank you Lord for letting us come together and see another Thanksgiving Lord thank all the hands that prepare. And let this feel the voyage in our stomachs that growling right now lord and let this maconri and cheese taste since this the first time my baby made and we don't need no nasty Mac and cheese. Amen" he says.

"I swear you get on nerves" I say hitting him in the arm.

"You still love me though" he says kissing my neck.

Once we get our food and sit down I go back upstairs and get Sonny who was taking nap.

"Sonny it time to get up"I says I try to wake him up.

He just shakes his head no and turns over and to the other side.

I just laugh " we bout to eat"

His head pops up really quick then. I grab him off the bed and we walk down stairs into the dinning room.

"I was wondering where you went" Odell says as I sit down beside him.

"I had to go get my baby" I say.

I start to eat and feed Sonny at the same time.

"Zaria this Marconi and cheese is good" Heather says giving me a compliment.

"Thank you" I say.

"And you said was going to be nasty" I say to Odell.

"Whatever I haven't tasted it yet so we will see if it is good or not" he says.

I just roll my eyes and continue to eat.

The door bell rings so Jazzy jumps ups and has she will get it.

When all of a sudden we hear " Odell Odell I know yo ass here"

"Odell Odell"

"Okay okay my brother is here what do you want with him" Jazzy yells.

In walks in a girl a mixed girl with a baby carrier. She had a crop top and shorts that stop above her boy cheeks.

"Odell so how going to come down here and not come see your daughter" she yells.

"How many times I got to tell that aint not my child" Odell says getting out his seat.

"Whatever Odell I need some money" she says while looking me up and down.

"Why would I give you money I'm not your man or your baby daddy. So you can miss me with that bull shit" he says getting aggravated.

"If I was that fat bitch over you would give me to" she says looking me right in the eye.

"What dat fuck you said" Odell says with fire in his eyes.

"You heard what i said if I was that fat bitch" she says when in a instant Odell has her pint to the wall choking her.

We jump up trying to get him to let her go.

"Odell stop" I yell.

He still doesn't stop he still has her pint the wall. He has this look of fire in his eyes.

"Odell stop!" I yell again.

"Odell stop" I yell with tears running down my eyes.

All the anger Odell had disappeared that second.

He let's the girl go and walks toward me trying to embrace me in a hug but I back away.

"Zaria baby" he says.

I was to scared to do anything so I ran upstairs.

"Zaria" I hear him yell.

Wiping the tears from my eyes I run upstairs and lock myself in his room.

----------------------------------------------
Two updates in one day

Zaria met Kordell

Some estrange "hoe" claims Odell her baby daddy

She disrespected Zaria and Odell wasn't having that at all

Imma part 3 up later this week

Vote/ Comment

11-26-15

Happy a Thanksgiving