17:W3 N33D TO TALK

Recap
He let's the girl go and walks toward me trying to embrace me in a hug but I back away.

"Zaria baby" he says.

I was to scared to do anything so I ran upstairs.

"Zaria" I hear him yell.

Wiping the tears from my eyes I run upstairs and lock myself in his room.

Odell Pov
"I'll go get her" Ms. Katherine says going up the stairs with Gerald right behind.

I didn't even know what to do in that moment my wife is scared of me. What type of husband am I.

"Odell let me talk to you for a minute" my momma says.

I follow her out to the patio and I sit down beside her.

"Boy what the hell was that I raised you better than that to ever put yo hands on a woman. What is wrong with you. Now you got Zaria acted thinking you going come home one day and have we pint to the wall choking her." My yells while slapping me in the head.

"Momma she disrespected Zaria and I wasn't having that. What type of man do I look like letting somebody disrespect my wife in front of me momma. That looks like I have no respect for my wife myself momma" I say.

"I know she did baby but you didn't have to choke the girl Zaria could have handled that on her own. Now if that was a man then you beat his ass" she says.

"I know but momma I think I might have loss my wife" I mumble as a tear runs down my cheek.

"Aww baby" my momma says as she pulls me into a hug.

"Momma we may have not been together for a long time but I love her momma. When I am feeling down she will do anything to brighten my day. Every morning I wake up with a smile on my face because when I look beside me I know  she is sleeping right next to me. Momma I can't lose her she is the best thing that ever happen to me" I say.

"I never I meant that to you" we hear.

We turn around to see Zaria standing there leaning on the door with puffy eyes.

"Imma let you guys talk" my momma says patting my thigh and getting up and walking into the house.

Once my mother leaves we both stare at each other until Zaria speaks.

"So did you mean everything you said?" She asks as she comes and sits on the bench.

"Of course I did baby you are so special to me baby whether you realize it or not. " I say trying to grab her hand but she flinches.

I pull her to me and I pick her up and sit her on my lap.

"Baby listen I probably scared you today but you was disrespected today and I didn't like that. My daddy always said you never let anyone disrespect your woman in front of you. So when she said those things I lose it but baby I wonder never put my hands on you. I love you too much to day that. I couldn't do that because I would be hurting apart of myself if I ever put my hands on you. So believe me when I say this I would never put my hands on you" I say as I look her in my eyes.

"I believe but baby if I girl says something bad about me I don't need you to choke her I can handle it. I got it but if it is man I will let you handle that" she says looking me in my eyes.

"Now that is handle gimme a kiss" I say.

She leans up and smashes her lips on mine. As we are kissing it gets a little intense because in the next moment Zaria is straddling my lap with my shirt off laying on the ground.