19: GIANTS CHRISTMAS DINN3R

Odell Pov:
"Zaria hurry we going to be late" I yell.

"I'm coming damn it you forever rushing somebody" she mumbles.

"What you?" I ask as I walk into the bathroom and stand behind her

"You heard me forever rushing somebody like you their daddy" she says.

Pushing my front  up against her "Since you claim I'm not daddy I'm finna show you who is" I say as I pull her dress up.

An hour and 30 minutes later arriving at the party

"Odell you made us late" Zaria says as we walk in.

"It wasn't my fault you had attitude and I had to break you off a piece of the attitude changer" I say.

We walk into the room to see everyone eating.

"Odell would be the one to show up late" Ruben yells.

"Oh and look y'all he's not alone either he brought a women with him" Victor yells out too.

Ignoring their comments Zaria and I walk toward our sits which are by Rashad Green and Dwayne Harris.

"Baby this is Rashad and his wife Keysha" I say introducing them.

"Nice to meet. You both" I say as I shake both their hands.

"Ohh girl I love this dress what have to go shopping sometimes" Keysha says.

"Y'all can do that later" Rashad says pulling Keysha which causes them to argue.

"Oh Zaria this Dwayne Harris" Odell says introducing the both of us.

"Nice to meet you" we both say as we shake hands.

Sitting down in our sits Coach Couchlign stands up.

"Now that every one is here" pauses and looks at Zaria and me " I would like to say that you guys are some amazing players whether any of the reports see it or not. We might have not had the best season this year but we got next season though" he says.

"Oh now that we got that out the way let's get this Christmas Party started"

Laughing I get out my seat and I grabbed Zaria's hands and we walked toward the dance floor.

"Dance with me" I mumble as I pull her close to me.

"I am" she says as we start to dance.

Zaria Pov
After dancing with Odell for a while I take a break to go to the bathroom. While in the stall I hear two females talking.

"Girl did you see Odell walking in looking all types of fine"

"Yassssss but who was that fat bitch that walked in with him"

"From what I heard that his wife"

"So he think he can bring that fat bitch in here and make me jealous he got another thing coming"

"Yeah girl she ain't even all that with her ugly ass"

"She think I can't take her man but he got another thing"

Getting down using the bathroom I walk out the stall. I walk to the sink and watch my hands. As I look at the two I realize one of the girls is the girl from Thanksgiving that Odell chocked I think her name was Amber or something like that.

Turning toward them drying my hands I say "If you think take Odell take him  then but he ain't gonna won't you cause last time I checked he had yo ass pint to all hall. So please explain to me why he would want you. If he slept with you he clearly was intoxicated cuz baby you ain't all that.Oh from what I heard you have slept with player on the team. So you clearly have lost yo mind if you think he going to leave me for you."