24:COURT

Zaria Pov:
Right now I am getting dressed for the first day of the trial. My client is accused of fraud

"Odell have you seen the match to this shoe?" I ask sticking my head and the shoe out the closet door.

"Yea it's right here" he says reaching up under the pillow and grabbing it.

"Thanks babe" I say kissing him after getting the shoe from him.

I walk back in the bathroom to finish my hair. While doing my hair I hear my phone ringing.

"Odell can you answer that?" I asks.

He just nods his head and answers the phone. He gets out the bed and brings me the phone.

"Its Jakirya" he says.

"Hey girl" I say.

"I'm suprise you recognize my voice since you haven't talked to me in 2 months" she says.

"I'm sorry Jakirya I've been busy with work and Odell"I say while I Odell moves my hair to the side.

"How is his big headed self anyway?" She asks.

"For you information Jakirya I don't have a big head unlike yourself" Odell says.

"Whatever Odell. Zaria you want to go get some drinks tonight later on after your trial"Jakirya.

"Drinks!" Odell exclaims.

"Yea drinks. You have been keeping my best friend captive for the longest. So we are going out for drinks tonight and you have no say so at all" Jakirya says through the phone.

"We'll see about that" Odell mumbles to his self before walking out the bathroom.

"Did you have to do my man like that Jakirya?" I question.

"He need to know and I will call a uber to come pick us up, since we both aren't going to be able to drive back"

"Alright" I say unplugging the flat iron. " I will call you on my lunch break"

"Alright be brezzy" she says.

"I swear can't with you and bye" I say.
Hanging up the phone I walk back into the bedroom grab my purse and walk downstairs.

I walk in the kitchen to see Odell sitting on the counter on instagram with briefcase.

I walk around to the counter and pour myself some coffee. I turn around to see Odell standing in front of me with my briefcase.

"So you do know what time the trial starts right? You have to get there at 10:30 because they will close the doors at 10:45" I say.

"I got it Zaria. Now you need to get out of here before you're late" he says.
"Alright" I say before giving him a kiss .

I grab my briefcase out his hand I start to walk out the kitchen, but not before I feel a smack on my ass.

I turn around to look at Odell to see him smirking.

"There you go with them skirts again" he says.

"Whatever Odell" I say while laughing and walking out the house.

Meanwhile in Court

"I would like to bring my first witness to the stand Mr. Potter" I say.

Mr. Potter gets up from his seat and takes the stand.

"Mr. Potter you work for Thomas Incorporated right?" I ask.

"Yes" he says.

"So what do you do for Thomas Incorporated?".