Welcome Home! Or Not.

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing and I groaned reaching out to the table next to my bed searching for it without opening my eyes.
"Hello?" I groaned groggily.

"Elana."

"Mom!" I sat directly up in bed at the sound of her voice. "Mom how was the wedding?"
I was so happy to hear from her. I missed her so much.  Mom and dad were off in Italy visiting her sister who was marrying an Italian guy.

"It was beautiful honey, I'll tell you and Daniel all about it when we get home. Our flight lands this evening."

"Your coming home today?" I yelled in disbelief and excitement. I couldnt have been more happier. Daniel was no longer going to be able to bring his idiots to my house anymore. I felt like a big weight was lifted off of my shoulders. He would sneak them in late at night when my parents weren't away but now since they were on a trip, he was getting way too comfortable with letting them do whatever they wanted around the house.

After telling my mother and father I loved them a million times we ended our call. I walked out of my room feeling like I needed to rub my new information in Daniels face. I burst into his room and shouted as annoyingly as I could.

"Mom and dad will be home tonight idiot! No more bringing your whore boys here anymore!"

I paused as all eyes fell on me. The boys, excluding Daniel were all here  just hanging out in Daniel's room staring at me as I stood in front of the door. I was beyond embarrassed and noticed right away that they liked what they were seeing. Especially Carter, who was hitting his bottom lip while looking at me.

"Damn." One of them mumbled as I turned and ran out. "She's so fucking hot."

I just thanked God I was wearing a long enough t-shirt that covered my pink underwear because I would of died if they saw that.I pulled my shirt down further over my legs as Daniel came up the steps with a bowl of cereal in his hands.

"Where's your clothes?" He snapped.
"Shut up." I rolled my eyes. "Mom and dad will be home tonight so get your friends out."

Shock took over Daniel's face as he nodded and went into his room closing the door behind him.

I shrugged and went back into my room to call Melissa. I knew she would crack up listening to me explain to her how I ran into Daniel's room with no pants on and all of his friends saw. But but after three times of calling and getting no answer I figured I would just go to her house. I showered, got dressed and went downstairs while rethinking our conversation last night. After she told me Justin wanted to meet her parents I whispered "oh no" into the phone which made Melissa go full on crazy mode and curse me out over the phone. She said I was jealous and didn't want to see her happy. She then hung up on me. Even though she pissed me off we were best friends and we never stayed mad at each other for long, so when she didn't answer the phone I wondered just how mad she was about last night.

I really didn't understand Melissa and her ways with boys. I really thought her and I were just alike but I was learning that we weren't. I listened to her when she gave me advice or tried to help with me things. She wasn't always correct but I did value her opinion. She didn't treat me the same though. She looked at my advice and concern for her relationship with Justin as jealously and she couldn't see past her infatuation with any of Daniel's friends to see who they really were. I was getting very tired of her treating me this way and I was getting to the point of giving up with her. If she won't listen to me then I didn't know what else to do. I figured I loved her to death I mean she is my best friend and all so I at least needed to try one more time and tell her the truth about them, The complete truth about Justin planning to take her Virginity and then leaving her.