Epilouge

*5 Years Later

"Jen!" Ana squeals as she wobbles into the kitchen and immediately approaches me. "You look as amazing pregnant as you did three years ago!" She grabs my shoulders and gives me an awkward side hug, considering we're both too far along to embrace eachother from the front.

"As do you when you were pregnant with Tyler!" I tell her as she smiles widely at me. "Where is my nephew?" I ask setting my hands on my hips.

"I'm here!" Four year old Tyler yells as he runs into the kitchen, my brother, Jace, right behind him.

It didn't surprise me that Jace was the one Ana ended up with, after all, if Tyler had never existed, that's who she would be with anyway. Tyler had existed though, which wasn't necessarily a bad thing. When he died, Ana was crushed. She was lonely throughout her whole pregnancy, and named her baby boy after the one thing no one thought she could live without.

A few months later, Jace had come by for a visit, and they struck it up like no time had passed. She was still broken from losing a part of her that she was always supposed to have, but Jace has somehow filled in that part. When she told him she was a werewolf, he took it relatively well, maybe even better than me, although I don't like to admit it. He treated little Tyler like he was his own, and was ready for their second son who would be here in about a month.

"Who is this big boy?" I pretend to ask. "There's no way my nephew could be this big already!"

"It's me! I promise!" Tyler yells jumping up and down.

"Well since your so big now, you must be hungry! Would you like a cookie?" I ask, refering to all the cookies I had set on the cooling racks on the table.

"Yay!" Tyler yells, running over to the table and grabbing as many as his little hands could.

"Only two to start!" Jace yells, turning to me with a sarcastic face. "Thanks for giving him sugar, sis."

"Of course! What else would I be here for?" He kisses my cheek then goes back out to the car to grab the rest of their bags.

"Where's Jake and the little one?" Ana asks, her voice trailing from the living room as she walks out of the kitchen.

"They ran out to the store to grab some appetizers, should be back any second." I tell her, stirring the soup I was making on the stove.

"Speak of the devil!" I hear Ana say as there's a commotion at the door. I walk to the doorway as Tyler runs past me towards his cousin.

"Aunty Ana!" My three year old daughter screams as she hobbles into the house. Jake is close behind her, holding his hand out as she picks up speed towards her aunt. He's always been over-protective of her, ever since she was born.

"Kaywa! Kaywa!" Tyler giggle running towards her. He meets up with her as she reaches Ana and they both giggle and bounce in their spots as Ana talks to both of them.

Jake makes his way towards me with a few grocery bags in his hand. I step back into the kitchen and allow him to set the backs on the counter before he turns to me. He places both his hands on my huge belly and kisses the top of it.

"How you doing in their baby girl?" He whispers. As if on que, I feel my little angel kick from the inside. She always seems to respond to Jake's voice. He kissed the top of my stomach before raising his hands to the side of my neck. "And how are you doing, Baby?" He places a long, sweet kiss on my lips that still makes my cheeks flush and body hot, even after all these years.

"Perfect, now that you're here." I tell him. He gives me one more kiss before he starts unpacking the grocery bags. Ana and Jace join us in the kitchen and Jake's and Ana's precise hearing watches the kids in the room over.

After we lost Duncan, I was heartbroken. Jake was there to help me through it though. He talked me through it. I was never depressed, but I didn't want  to go through anything like that again. Jake waited patiently for me for over a year, before I finally decided we could try again. I got pregnant relatively soon, and when I had a baby girl, I knew she would become my whole world, and she did. Kayla Ann made my life happier then it had ever been. Plus she was excited to meet her new sister.

Jake was happy as ever that I was pregnant again. I knew he wanted a son, and I knew I wanted to give him one, but he definitely treated his daughter as any dad should.

"Jeremy is on his way." Jace tells me, as we sit around the table eating guacamole and salsa.

I give Jake a knowing look and he puts his hands up in a surrender motion. "Hey she's a werewolf too!" He says indicating Ana.

"Yeah, but that werewolf is too pregnant to do anything werewolfy! By some miracle he hasn't found out you people are dogs and I hope he doesn't!" I jokinly tell him.

"Okay, okay, I'll be good." Jake says as Ana and Jace laugh.

Jeremy and I kept close over the years. I had told him when I was pregnant with Kayla and when I found out I was pregnant this time. We didn't see eachother much, but we called and I texted him many pictures. Justin and my parents were a different story. My parents never contacted me again after I had left my house five years ago. Jeremy says my mom asks about me often, but my dad pretends I didn't exist. Justin called a few times, but after I had Kayla, he stopped. I don't think he necessarily hates me, but just disapproved of my "lifestyle". I try to not be hurt by their opinions of me, but I miss them, I really do. 

I look across the table and see Jace staring at me. I look away knowing he realizes what I was thinking about.

"Don't think about them, Jen." He doesn't have to specify who them is for Ana and Jake to catch on.

"We're here for you now Jen." Ana tells me, placing her hand on mine. "We love you." I smile at her, and lean my head against Jake's shoulder.

I was happy with my life. I was content. I had suffered saddness and loss, but I had also gotten through it. I had lived.

Now I was a twenty two year old mom with soon-to-be two children and a wonderful husband. It may not be the perfect life but what was? It was perfect to me.

THE END