Chapter 30 - He's Here

Katherine's POV

Turning left , turning right , Going down then going back up.. Ugh I can't sleep , i just can't !

It is five in the morning and i am still not able to sleep, i mean how would i sleep after everything happening.

"I killed him.. I killed Chase.. I killed him.."

Ashton's words kept replaying in my head over and over.

I knew that he killed him , of course i do, but hearing the truth from his mouth was way much harder than I thought it would be , it left me speechless, i just kept staring at him , trying to digest what he had said.

He drifted to sleep directly after , he was so wasted or he would never say something like this , but would he remember tomorrow that he told me this ?

I get up from my bed and went out for a cup of water , passing by the living room , Ashton was still laying on the couch , he is still sleeping, i can hear him snoring.

I went beside him, his hand was placed at his forehead, his eyes closed , his brows were furrowed, and  the blood around his wounds was getting dry.

I wanted to get something and clean his wounds , but no , not this time , i have to stop caring , stop being nice especially to him.

But I can't help but wonder what happened to him ?

It is not that i care or something, i am just wondering !

Yeah just wondering..

Ugh I am so confused , so confused from everything happening lately, i still want to know why he went to the grave yesterday, why he got so drunk after and why his voice was full with regret when he said those words.

I saw him shifting in his sleep , I directly backed away , i don't want him to wake up and see me staring at him , that's so creepy.

His movement made the blanket fall on the ground, I directly grabbed it and leaned closer to place it over his body.

Okay , why in hell I didn't leave it on the ground and let him freeze to death ?

Thinking of that i let it slip from my hand to the ground and went away heading toward my room. Maybe I'll get some sleep now.

Reaching my door , i let out a frustrated sigh before going back again and placing the blanket over his body.

Why you have to be so nice Katherine, why ??

"You will be the end of me one day." I mumbled angrily on my way back to my room.

****

My phone started buzzing under my pillow, waking me up, i opened my eyes but regret it directly when the bright light hit my eyes, I groaned and pulled the blanket over my face.

And then my phone started ringing again , okay i am going to kill whoever is calling me now.

I placed my hand under the pillow to shut down this damn thing .