Chapter 34 - The drunken kiss

Katherine's POV

"ALEX !"

"KATHERINE !"

We both screamed our eyes widened , what the hell is he doing here ?

"You know each other ?" Cara came beside us her eyes will pop out any second.

Wait ! How in hell she f*cking know him.

"You know HIM !"

"You know HER !"

Alex and me exclaimed at the same time , his big brown eyes looking between me and Cara confused.

"How do you know Cara ?" I asked sending death glares , i feel like ripping his head.

I felt Cara disappearing from beside me.

Where did she went , that witch !

"How do you know her ?" He said narrowing his eyes.

I was about to answer but Cara came and stood beside us again , "You forget your jacket." She said with a smile handing the jacket to Alex.

Wait !

The jacket , what jacket ?

Oh My God , the jacket the party and the Club ,

Oh shit..

From all the guys she could've met , why Alex ?

WHY ?

He took the jacket from Cara , he smiled ,"Yeah , i forget it that's.." He wasn't able to finish his sentence because i slammed the door in his face.

"What the hell Kat !" Cara exclaimed trying to reach the door's knob, but i directly blocked her way.

"If you ever talk to him again i will kill you." I said to Cara exasperated.

This piece of shit Alex , i am so going to kill him later..

"What ?" Cara said confused , "How do you know Alex ?" She said furrowing her eyebrows.

"Damn he works with me , he is that jerks friend." I said running a hand in my hair.

My day can't get any better , can it !

Cara's eyes widened , and she mumbled an 'Oh !'

"Katherine , open the door." Alex knocked on the door but i ignored him.

"You will not go with him tomorrow." I said sternly , Cara just raised her eyebrow probably not satisfied by my orders.

"Kat don't act like my mom." She said trying to push me away to open the door.

Didn't she hear what i just said, this asshole Alex he is turning my friend against me , he is so dead when i put my hands on him.

"Katherine come on !" Alex's voice echoed from behind the door .

Why he is still here ! I will go crazy.

"Come on sweetheart !" He said again.

Oh No ! He didn't say that , did he ?

"He said sweetheart , didn't he ?" I mumbled to myself angrily , i will teach this asshole a lesson.

I opened the door ready to attack , "I knew you would open if i say that." He said smirking. "You're so predictable sweetheart." He added his smirk just grew wider.

I pressed my lips in a thin line  , my hand curled into a fist , my nails digging inside my palm trying to hold myself or i will seriously kill him right here and right now.