Chapter 10

Percy's POV
Why? Why must it be them?

"Hey Percy, are you alright?" Danny asked, obviously noticing the fear in my face. No I was not. I shook my head. He frowned.

"I've had a really bad experience with these people before." I said. "What do you mean?" Danny asked starting to look worried at the Gray Sisters.

"Let's just say their cab almost split me in half." I cringed at the thought.

"Excuse me, what?" Now the look on Danny's face was really worrying.

"You know we can hear you right?" One of the sisters said, turning around to look at them.

Danny jumped in his seat. "Y-you only have one eye." He stuttered.

"Give me that eye!" The sister who was driving demanded. One of her hand was on the steering wheel and the other reached out to grab the eye.

Danny glanced at me nervously. I simply shrugged. "Any idea where we're supposed to go?" Danny asked.

"No. But maybe Annabeth could help up." I looked through my bag for his golden drachma. "Now how can I create a rainbow."

Danny took out a mirror and positioned it under the light of the sun. The light reflect onto the roof of the cab. Danny then took out his water bottle. He sprayed some water over the mirrored and he told me to move the water repeatedly over the mirror through the light. Sure enough there was a mini rainbow in the cab.

"Good thinking." I complimented at the pleased Danny.

"Do you boys know where you're going to go?" The middle sister asked. "Hang on we're on it." Danny replied.

I threw the gold drachma through the rainbow and it disappeared. "Oh Iris, goddess of the Rainbow, please accept my offering." I said. "Please show me Annabeth."

I waited and glanced over to Danny. He was clearly impressed.

Third person POV
Back at Camp Half Blood, Annabeth was helping some campers with combat lessons. She received a call all of a sudden. She answered and to her surprise it was Percy.

"Well if it isn't Seaweed Brain." She smirked.

"Yes its me Wise Girl." He smiled, "Teaching the young campers combat I see."

Annabeth whipped a strand of her blond hair away from her face and rolled her eyes. "What do you need?"

"I was wondering if you could help us? We are kinda lost and—"

"You don't know where to go." Annabeth finished his sentence. "You're lost without me, Seaweed Brain."

Percy laughed. Then they heard a shriek which came from Danny. "What was that?" Annabeth asked.

"Do not touch me, please!" Danny said trying to swat away one of the sisters' hand.

"That was Danny." Percy responded. "Are you guys in the Gray Sisters' taxi?" She tried to focus on Percy's surroundings. He nodded.

"I'm sorry Seaweed Brain but I can't help you. I don't have any clue for you and Dan—" Annabeth was interrupted.

Percy called out for her as he thought there was a glitch in the mist. He then heard whispers from the campers. "What's happening there?" He asked. Now with Danny coming into frame.

"Its Rachel. I think she has something to tell us." Annabeth looked off to the left.

They could see the green mist coming from the side of the screen.